Chapter 7 medical issues

AIS'S POV

I woke up the next morning and couldn't wait to see Caleb again. No one saw us kiss that night so I think I am not going to tell them see who figures it out first. Maybe I should tell them I can't think I am to excided at what happened last night my first kiss. It was perfect. I get ready wearing the shirt I bought yesterday at the shops with Caleb and black pants that end below the knee and I wear my wavy hair down. I walk down to breakfast and everyone is staring at me like I am a lunatic.

"What did someone die and I didn't know about it?"

"Umm no but you look like someone dragged you through happy land."

"Well that didn't happen Jacob I mean what's wrong with being happy?"

"Nothing it's just... well you are kinda like acting like a teen aged girl who got happy over something really stupid."

"Hey one thing I am a teen aged girl and two I'm just happy about yesterday."

Then I see Caleb walk in oh I wonder if he'll notice me what am I thimking. He walks in and doesn't even glance at me and doesn't sit in his normal spot he sits next Jacob all the way at the other end of the table. I get upset but don't show it everyone would think I was weird if I did. so I just eat and go to my office soon I'll get to see zombie Caleb great. He walks in happy what is wrong with this guy.

"Hey Ais."

"Hey, what's up you looked like a mindless zombie this morning."

"Oh yea I didn't sleep much last night."

"Ok so then we were figuring out the next island we are supposed to go to for supplies and to go and see some territory we have never been to before."

"Yea sounds great umm Ais I was wondering if you would like to well when we get on the island if you would like to go walking about the island with me?"

"Sure that sounds like tons of fun."

With that he left o how I wished to be near him again , wait it was just a simple kiss that doesn't mean there is anything between us plus I am a captain he is my crew and just be caused he kissed me doesn't mean anything I need a perfessionals help

" Jacob can you bring in the prisoner I need to speak with her."

"Yes Captain."

Then he left and I was so bored waiting finally she came in.

"Thank you Jacob you may go."

"So Richelle I need your help with something promise you won't tell anyone? "

"Yes Aislynn dear anything for an old friend."

" you have to pirate promise."

" what is that and if it has to do with pirates I want none of it dirty pirate promise."

" Fine but its kinda personal well last night when everyone went to sleep me and Caleb were walking around talking and he turned around and kissed me and left so I was confused and thought he liked me but today he was just acting like my friend and that nothing happened. "

"We'll this is splendid my dear you like a boy and he likes you what's the problem?"

"What he can't like me and I can't like him we are best friends and it would ruin our friendship if it didn't work out plus he doesn't like me."

"We'll darling you sound like you like him and it sounds like he likes you so let's just get you married then you can order him to do that, aislynn , aislynn.

When I herd marriage my eyes stated going Black and then I don't remember anymore

i wake up to some people staring at me