The Sweetest Thing

Two days have passed since Jocelyn, and I's date; i've managed to withhold information by avoiding them. The next day at school Lia and the girls kept trying to pest me for more details on everything that happend last night. I wan't willing to give anything up, but to tell them that it was suprisingly good.

"Good isn't enough. Good is what you say when you have a smoothie...unless you were tasting hers," Lia said.

"What no it was nothing like that! We went to dinnner, and talked about anything. There was subtle flirting from me, and some obvious flirting from her," I told them during lunch. The guys pretended like they weren't listening, but were watching us a little more than usual.

"So when is the next one?," LaShay asked excitedly.

"We just went out, and your already trying to pimp me out?," I asked.

"Well only if your that good, and you know i'm open to requests.," she replied. I threw a fry at her that she tried to catch with her mouth.

"I think it would be nice to have someone, but honestly is it really the best time? Choosing Jocelyn of all people to break out of my shell seems to be a bit of a stretch.," I told them.

"Not this again who cares if it's her?! You had a good time i'm starting to think too good time of a time, due to your relative quietness about it.," she shot back.

"She's dangerous!," I yelled slightly.

"But nothing went wrong when she spent time with you. I think you need to stop being so paranoid about the sketchy side of her business, and just focus on the interest you two seem two have in one another." Shantel said backing up LaShay. Lia would'nt meet my eyes, before she began to speak.

"I've already taken the liberty of setting up another date for you.," she says. The girls go silent waiting for me to say somehting, the guys as well noticing something is up.

"Just when were you going to tell me this? Come to think of it how in the hell did you manage to get in contact with her in the first place?," I asked suspiciously.

"Well I figured since we had made plans to go check out that club this weekend you wouldn't mind.," she stated. I gave her a look, and she rushed on.

"It's not like you will be there by yourself. All of us will be there, and it gives you a chance to be more open to being around her. Ramiya this is the perfect set up, and so help me God if you make this difficult-," she said.

"I'm willing.," I said, before she started foaming at the mouth.

"Whoa, what?," she sputtered.

"I'll go I had a good time when she took me out last time, and you guys will be there so logically speaking I have no real excuse.," I stated matter of factly.

"Uh huh, and you by any chance have no real interest in liking her?," Lia questioned.

"Nope!," I said with a popping sound.

"Okay, then everyone is in agreement? We're all going to the club this Friday, and bringing a date.," Shantel said with a final tone. The bell rang ending lunch, and the girs left me behind to make some last minute revisions to a homework assignment. I was so caught up in my work that i didn't notice Mikki himself, and I remained behind. Gathering my stuff I got ready to leave.

"You really like her, or feel something for her don't you?," he said walking me with out of the cafeteria.

"Is it really that obvious?," I asked in reply.

"No, not to people who don't know you or take the time to noticd how you light up when ever Joceyln's name is mentioned. For instance, right now I think you guys will be good together personally.," he says.

"Why's that?," I ask majorly curious, becuase Mikki is not one to express his opinion often.

"You two together balance each other out she will make you have fun, and you will help make her less inclined to take risks." he said as we stop at the bottom of the stairs.

"I'm afraid.," I told him finally.

"Don't be, you have nothing to fear from her.," he replied, before walking away to class.

"It's not her i'm afraid of.," I whispered to queitly for him to hear, and turning around in the opposite direction to go to my class. I finished the rest of the day as usaul, and had LaShay drop me off at home. Once inside I made my way to my room, and changed into my pj's. I went towards the kitchen to get dinner started before my mom got home. Thirty minutes later I could hear her walking through the door announcing that she was home.

"Ramiya, it smells so good in here! Let me guess another new recipe?," she asking coming into the kitchen.

"Yeah, it is. Can you guess what kind it is?," I asked turning with a spoonful of red  colored broth in my hand. She opened her mouth to taste it.

"Hmm, that is devine it's smooth, yet spicy," she said trying to detect the different flavors. I nodded my head in confirmation.

"Am I by any chance tasting red wine as well?," she asked with a frown. I nodded my head with a shrug of my shoulders.

"I really wanted to go outside of the box.," I said as way of apology.

"It's really good. Okay! I give you have to tell me," she said while throwing her hands up in the air. Laughingly I told her, "It's a red wine chili sauce."

"Good choice," she said sneaking another spoonful, before I shooed her away.

"Next time ask, before touching my wine!," she yelled while running from the kitchen with me behind her.

"I will," I shouted back walking to the kitchen to finish dinner. Later that evening we were eating dinner, and for once were just talking about anything. Glancing around the table I realized it felt good to watch my father laugh so hard until his sides hurt.

"Um, is it okay if I spend the weekend at Lia's?," I asked tentatively.

"Hmm, I don't know about that.," my mother answered. I opened my mouth to persuade-

"We aren't saying no we just want to know what you two will be up to.," she explained.

"Nothing, we just want to have a girls night in. It won't be just us to, but the twins as well." I said.

"Alright, but the second I get even a hint your girls are out of line i'm taking each of you home.," Father said.

"I understand sir.," I say barely able to contain my excitement. After dinner is over, I go back to my room to text Lia that i'm in the clear for the weekend.

"So you'll just pack a bag and bring it to school?"- Lia

"Yeah, and then we can just chill for the day until that night."- Me

"What are you going to wear?" - Lia

"You will see before school is over with. I just have to borrow a pair of your heels." - Lia

"You wanna wear my heels?!" - Lia

"Yeah, with your closet there has to be a pair that will go with my dress." - Me

"If your asking to rock a pair of my heels then I have to see this dress." - Lia

"Lol in due time. Bye chica ttyl." - Me

"Bye see you tomorrow." - Lia

I picked my outfit out for the next day, and then layed down. I went to sleep watching a marathon of Jersey Shore.

____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I am so sorry for the long overdue upload, but I didn't want to upload a short chapter. Or give you guys crap. The next chapter will be uploaded within a few days I PROMISE.