Sexy Good

Driving into the parking lot of club Lanthe I unbuckle my seatbelt, and start to open my door. Beefore I have a chance to get it open, Jocelyn is already opening my door. I try to cover the shocked looked on my face, but she manages to catch it anyway. She shoots me a little smirk, and I narrow my eyes at her.

"Come on cutie, just trust me. Babe when your with me you won't have to worry about anyone bothering you," she says.

"My trust has to be earned, not just freely given. I may seem like I don't belong, but i'm very much aware of where I come from," I reply. I look at her once daubtfully, before walking towards the club. She slips her hand to my lower back on our way towards the entrance. I ease my way towards the back of end, but she gently guides me directly towards the front. I slyly glance out the corner of my  eye to see guys checking me out, and girls looking at Jocelyn while hating on me. Some of them manage to make eye contact with me, and make it obvious they are looking me up and down. I pay them no mind, they aren't worth my time. I'm not being concieted, I just look good. Baby, that's a fact, I think to myself.

The bouncer at the door immediately spots her, and lets her in with a nod. I smile to myself impressed, but noticed her looking at me with a cocky smirk of her own. Someone took our coats at the door, and a waitress led us to a private booth in the back. I stepped in front of Jocelyn closely, and slid in the booth first. She made sure to brush her hand across my ass as I went by clearly expecting to get a reaction from me. I acted unfazed, and waited for her to be seated as well.

"Do you know what you would like to drink?," the waitress asked us.

"We will have two glasses of a red wine. I will also like a steak medium rare, and she will take a salad," Jocelyn replied.

"Uh, no I would like a glass of your 1975 Dom Perignon, and I will not be having a salad. I would also like the salmon with a hint of lime.," I corrected her. Jocelyn sat there at loss for words. Score one for me, and zero for her. She got back on track quickly enoough.

"I stand corrected, bring what the lady wants," she said. The lady nodded took our menus, and walked away.

"Would you like to dance, while we wait for our food to be cooked?," she asked. The music by chance happend to be great, and really had me wanting to move.

I hesitated slightly, "Sure." She got up, and took me hand to help me out the booth. When we got to the dance floor as luck would have it the song changed from fast paced to slow. I moved into her arms, and we started to sway back and forth. Just enjoying the vibe between us, and the music around us. Jocelyn pulled me closer to her, and slid her hands down towards my ass. I felt a gasp leave my lips, and she took that as a sign to grasp me more fully to her.

"Something wrong?," she whispered in my ear.

"No, not at all. It just- uh a little more warmer in here, then when we first got here," I said back. She nuzzled her face into my neck, and smiled. This girl knows what's she's doing to me. Hmm, well let's see how she likes this.

Knowing Jocelyn I knew she couldn't help, but to impress me more so when I leaned back she made a move to spin me. Instead of making the full spin I let my back face her, and started to slowly wind my hips against her front. I felt her stumble in step, and made a point to grab her hands and place them on my hips. She got back in the mood, and started to kiss my neck. Right when she was about to hit my spot I saw our food on the way to the table. So to really hit my point home I adruptly moeved out of her arms, and left her on the dance floor. I watched from our table as she tried to comprehend what the hell just happend.

"I uh-, I didn't know you were so talented," she says when seated.

"Well I used to dance, and I don't know. Maybe I figured I couldn't let you show me up the whole entire date," I replied.

"Aha, so you admit this is a date?," she said smiling.

"It's either that, or kidnapping. You be the judge?," I tell her.

"It's almost a date, but we have one essential task to complete?," she told me.

"What's that?," I said trying to think back on what we missed.

"Well we have to share food of course," she said matter of factly.

"Okay, i'm down for that.," I said. I cut into my salmon, and fed some to her with a fork. I watched her mouth, and her lips close. She fed me some of her's, and I to enjoyed it, but I felt a vibration next to my thigh. I pulled out my phone to see a reminder telling me that it was time to get home.

"I hate to cut this short," I started.

"No it's okay I get. Your in school, and you have your own routine to stick to," she said. I nod my head in agreement, and watches how she signals for the waitress and pays for the check. Jocelyn helps me out of the booth, and assists me into my coat. We head to the car soon after, and are on our way toward my house.

She pulled up outside, and before I had a chance to think about it I went for it. I leaned over quickly and kissed her on the mouth. I felt her tongue tracing the outline of my lips, and begging for entrance. To make sure I wouldn't get carried away I pulled away, and settled back into my seat.

"Thank you. I had a real good time tonight," I said before opening the door, and getting out just as she reached for me. I closed the door and could hea her hit the wheel in frustration. I glanced over my should at her, and smiled just as I slipped inside my house.

I made my way to my room not making a sound, and slipped off my clothes. I slid between my sheet in nothing but a tank in panties, and grabbed my phone to send off one text.

ME: She's not that bad. ( :

Then I drifted off to sleep.

____________________________________________________________________________________

AN: You were proubly thinking she was going to text Jocelyn, but come on I thought that was a little predicatable. I was gonna make this chapter longer, but hey I have a 3-4 page paper due by Tuesday. A girl's gotta do, what a girl's gotta do. Please comment, and vote tell me what you think