Chapter 52- Nightmare Beach!

It was Saturday and perfect weather to go to the beach. It was hot and sunny, not a single cloud in the sky. Hikaru and Kaoru carefully picked out a bathing suit for you. It was a bikini and your favorite color and it had ruffles on the top.

Like this but your favorite color^^^^^ ;)

--TIME SKIP--

The beach wasn't very crowded, other than the other 5-10 people on chairs. You plopped your stuff onto a beach chair and ran into the water. Hikaru and Kaoru ran after you. You splashed them teasingly. Kaoru tackled you under the water. You swam above the water laughing. After a few more minutes of teasing each other you wanted to lay down.

You laid down in your beach chair. (Ya know the ones that are long and have the adjustable top and stuff those chairs).

Seconds later someone kicked sand in your face. You, Hikaru and Kaoru bolted up. You coughed up sand and wiped it all off with a towel.

You heard laughing of three familiar girls.

"Slut! Why are you still with them!! Did our threats not scare you? Ahahaha," the red head laughed.

The red haired girl and her friends were all in bikinis. You noticed they were quite, revealing.

You sneered, "Are you following us?"

"No!" The brown haired girl nervously yelled.

"Come on, lets go," the red head walked away sneering at you.

You rolled your eyes and you felt sick to your stomach, what were they going to do?

You yawned and leaned back in your chair, trying to forget about the three girls.

"Just ignore them, (Y/N)," Hikaru said kindly, noticing you were looking over at them every once and a while.

"But what if they--"

"(Y/N) DADDY IS HERE TO SAVE YOU!!!!!" You heard a familiar someone yell. You saw Tamaki running over to you and the rest of the Host Club behind him.

You pursed your lips and looked away. Why is everyone following us?

Tamaki grabbed your hand, "you look beautiful!" He smiled sweetly at you.

Hikaru pushed him away, "don't flirt with our girlfriend," he sneered. Kaoru nodded.

You blushed, "why is everyone following us," you whined.