Chapter 48- Rumors

Idea by Victoria071304  thank you :) xx

It was the first day of school. You were so sad school was starting again. But luckily you shared a schedule with the twins! You also had a few classes with Haruhi, Tamaki, and Kyoya.

You walked to school with the twins like always, and immediately something wasn't right. You could tell the twins felt the same way. Everyone, EVERYONE, was staring at you, while whispering something. When you were passing by some people you heard some girls whispering things like,

"Is that the girl that has had sex with 3 other guys?"

"Is she the one who broke Hikaru's arm over the summer?"

"Is she the one who cheated on Hikaru and Kaoru with four other guys?"

You immediately started to panic. You knew what the girls were saying were not true, and so did the twins. Who was spreading all of these rumors??

A girl approached you.

"You don't deserve the twins! How did you break his arm, and hook up with 4 other guys? You're disgusting," a brown haired girl demanded.

"What are you talking about?" You sneered.

"What?" The girl said confused, "so what Susan was saying is a lie! God damnit I knew that girl was lying! I'm so sorry!"

"Oh it's fine! Thank you for believing me!" You smiled at her and walked off with the twins.

"Susan..." you muttered, "wait a sec, is SHE??"

Annoying Makeup Face, Susan! Of course. Stupid girl. She was spreading rumors about you.

As you were walking you found the Host Club, they looked flustered and surprised, even Kyoya and Mori.

You ran over to them.

"Are you hearing what we're hearing?" You asked them worriedly.

"Yes, I contacted the principal about it. They're looking for the girl that started it," Kyoya said calmly.

"Oh thank you! I know who the girl is, she's been bugging me ever since the twins and I started dating, her name is Susan!!" You said frantically.

"Susan huh? She was an old guest of the twins. She used to visit them frequently at the Club.." Tamaki said, seeming surprised.

"She's jealous!" Honey said.

You nodded, "I'm worried! Of course you guys know it's fake but some people don't!!" You panicked.

"(Y/N), calm down. We're going to take care of this," Kyoya smiled at you. You looked at the twins worriedly. They smiled and nodded at you.

You calmed down. Kyoya hurried off to the principals office and the Host Club started to comfort you. First period started in 10 minutes so you had some time to talk.

--TIME SKIP--

Kyoya came back.

"I told the principal that Susan was spreading the rumors, she's getting expelled." Kyoya said coolly.

"They believed you?! Wow!!!" You said shocked.

"Yes, some other girls contacted her about the situation as well," Kyoya responded.

You sighed. Your first day was off to an okay start.

Tomorrow's chapter will be about the rest of your first day of school ;))