Decisions, Decisions, Decisions...

Soo hello! So tired at the moment... TGIF :/ but I will still update for you :) I wrote this watching DH p1 with my clone (Brother) who fanboys whenever Fred and George come on :)

-Grace

-oOo-

-Family And Friends of-

--Arietta Scrimgeour--

--&--

--Fred Weasley--

-We are happy to announce our engagement

and would like to invite you to our engagement party

on September 30th at The Burrow, from 4 o'clock onwards.-

-Hope to see you there!-

"There, that's the last one." Arietta sighed, putting down her pen and attaching it to Almlich's leg. Hedwig, Asha, Errol, Pig and Hermes where already out delivering multiple invitations, but Almlich was last to go out, as she had been playing with Alfie and Alice all morning.

"ARIETTA SCRIMGEOUR!" It was Hermione, running down the stairs, back from Hogsmeade with Ron and Harry. "YOU AND FRED ARE-"

"Engaged?" Ron smirked, noting the ring on Arietta's right hand ring finger.

"Well, yes!" Hermione interrupted, glaring Ron.

"Congratulations." Harry smiled, hugging Fred and kissing Arietta on the cheek.

"Well...yes, congratulations." Hermione stopped glaring at Ron and smiled at the two of them.

"Wow, Freddie, didn't realize you would get the most popular girl at Hogwarts." Ron winked, punching his brothers arm playfully.

The sound of crying came from upstairs.

Arietta looked hopelessly at her fiance; she had been up all night again looking after her newborn twins.

"Fred... could you...?" She pleaded, pouting.

"Of course." Fred smiled, kissing Arietta's forehead before going upstairs to calm the twins down.

"WHIPPED!" George called up the stairs after his twin, which only caused more cries from upstairs.

"Shut it, George." Arietta glared at her brother-in-law to be, before going over a sofa by the window, and lying down, massaging her temple with two fingers.

"Ari, do you want me to make you a drink of something?" Ellie offered, walking over to her best friend and touching her lightly on the shoulder.

"I'm ok thanks, just... just a bit overwhelmed." Arietta smiled weakly.

"Arietta? What's this?" It was Molly, coming into the sitting room, waving a letter.

Arietta stood up shakily, took the letter off Molly, and read it through.

Dear Miss Scrimgeour,

Recently, we recieved an OWL from Hogwarts headmaster, Albus Dumbledore, notifying us on your talent. He also sent us your N.E.W.T results, and an O in every subject is worthy of much recognition at the Ministry. Albus Dumbledore also told us of your ability to speak fluent Russian, English and German, and as our main Russian communicator has recently resigned- personal issues, I assure you -we would like to offer you the position as Russian communicator and representative for the Ministry of Magic.