Little Bundles of...

"The baby's due any day, Molly." Arietta explained to the grandmother of her child. It had been six months since the Triwizard tournaments, and Arietta had finished school. She was living in a spare room at the Weasley's with her dog, Aleks, until Fred sorted out the flat that they had bought.

"I know, dear. You look very... pregnant." Molly smiled at the huge bump that was currently hidden by a huge old t-shirt of Fred's, and a blanket.

"I do hope it comes soon. I just want to see my babies!" Arietta exclaimed, putting a hand to her stomach. She had recently discovered that she would, in fact, be having twins, which set her mind at rest from wondering whether or not her baby was a mutant with four legs.

"Hell-o? Mum, Ari? We're home!" Arietta rose carefully from the armchair as she heard Fred and George's voices.

"Hi." She kissed Fred's cheek and hugged George. "How was it at the shop today?" She walked into the kitchen, and brought out two cups of tea, and handed to the twins.

"Well, love, there were some new products delivered, some really funny stuff, you wouldn't believe it!" Fred smiled at her, sipping at his tea.

"Love potions, all that kind of stuff!" George finished, blowing hurriedly on the steaming liquid.

"That's- oh!" Arietta gasped, clutching her side.

"Ari? Ari, what's wrong?" Fred hurried to her side.

"I think my contractions just started." Arietta smiled at Fred, taking his hand. "The baby's coming."

"MUM! MUM!" George called, rushing into the kitchen, "Mum, the baby's coming!"

"Ok, Georgie, ok." Molly entered the living room, and peered at Arietta. "We won't need to get you to the hospital till your waters break, so you just relax." She handed Arietta another cup of tea.

"Thanks, Molly. Hey, Freddie, will you grab my overnight bag; it's in my room. Oh, and the baby bag, it's by the overnight bag." Arietta smiled at Fred, and slurped her tea.

"Ok sure." Fred went into the only spare room in the house; it was on the second floor, a small room with blue and yellow wallpaper that Arietta had recently put up, a green carpet, and a double bed in the centre of the room, her suitcases still carrying all her clothes and a bookshelf with some old school books. Aleks the dogs bed was just by hers.

Fred grabbed the dark blue holdall on her pillow, and also the little yellow lace-trimmed case on her bedside table.

He walked back into the living room, only to see his mum gesturing rapidly with her hand.

"Come on, come on! Her waters have broken, it's been faster than I expected, hurry, hurry!"

Molly carefully manoevured Arietta to the fireplace.

"Fred, bring her bags. George, HURRY! St Mungos." And along with Arietta, she disappeared.

Soon, Fred and George joined Arietta and Molly in a St Mungos room.

"We'll be outside." Molly smiled, tugging George. "I'll owl Ellie."

6 hours. That's how long Arietta was in labour.

"Come on, Arietta, one last push should do it." The Healer, Mary, encouraged. "For this first one, anyway, but I daresay it's twin is far behind."

A scream ripped through the room as the baby was delivered. Mary smiled, wrapped the child in a towel and handed it to Fred.

"Congratulations, Mr Weasley, you have a lovely baby boy."

Fred took the baby very gently in his arms, and sat in the chair next to Arietta.

"Come on, Ari. We already have one beautiful baby boy, now we just need the second baby."

Arietta nodded, and her body tensed as she heaved. Soon the second baby was born.

"Congratulations, you have a baby girl!" The Healer handed the baby, again to Fred, who smiled down at the little life forms that were part him and part Arietta.

"Ari? Would you like to hold one?" Arietta nodded weakly and took the youngest baby from Fred.

"Freddie? Alice Molly Weasley and Alfie Arthur Weasley?" Arietta breathed, cradling her little baby girl in her arms.

"Yes. My little man, and my little girl." Fred beamed, and kissed Arietta's forehead.

"Where are they? Where are my little grandchildren?" Molly burst through the door, followed by Arthur, George and Ellie.

"Here they are, Mum. Alfie Arthur Weasley and Alice Molly Weasley." Fred lifted his arms slightly so his mother could take the baby.

"Oh, aren't they beautiful? My first grandchildren. Oh, Arthur," Tears trickled down Molly Weasley's face.

"Arietta? Can I...?" Arthur asked softly. Arietta nodded, exhausted.

Ellie peered over Molly's shoulder, and George peered over his father's, getting a good look at the baby's.

"I'll owl the rest of 'em at Hogwarts. I think Dumbledore will let them have a day off." Fred smiled, his arm round Arietta's shoulder. Arietta watched as he called Almlich over and wrote the letter to Ron.

Dear Ronniekins,

News for you and Ginny; you have a niece and a nephew! Alfie Arthur Weasley and Alice Molly Weasley. Please come with Harry and Hermione to see us in St Mungos.

Lots of love,

Fred and Arietta

"Who're the God parents?" Ellie asked, hope glinting in her eyes.

"You and George, of course!" Arietta replied, smiling down at Alfie, who was sleeping peacefully in her arms. "Our little family."

-oOo-

F*cking feels...
-Grace