The War of Tickles

Leonardo

You were playing F/G on your phone.You got tired of that game so you decided to play flappy bird.You were getting close to your highest score 399 now one more and it was going to be 400.

"C'MON,C'MON!!YOU CAN DO THIS Y/N"You cheer to yourself.Then you get tackled to your couch by Leo.

"Leo!! What the heck was that f-AHAHAHA!!!S-STOP LEO!!!IT TICKLES!!HAHA!!"You got cut off by Leo tickling your sides.You laugh your butt off while Leo smirks.

"Gee,I wonder who loves me..Do you love me Y/N?"Leo says playfully.You keep on struggling to breathe."Y-Yes!!HAHA!!"Leo keeps on tickling you."Then say It!For Proof!!"Leo says teasingly.

"I-I L-L-LOVE YOU LE-HAHA!!L-Leo!!"You try to say.Leo stops and hugs you."Good because you're Mine Y/N."Leo says rubbing both of your noses together.

"Awww, Someones clingy!!"

"HEY!"

Raphael

Just sitting.Sitting there like an idiot,Being bored.Yes,That was you.You were TURTLEY bored!!(Pun intended XD) You groan as you slump on the couch in the turtles lair.Raph comes in and looks at you grinning."So watcha doin'?"He asks.(OMG ITS ISABELLA!!PHINEAS AND FERB XD)

You look at him bored."Being bored!Its Really starting to anger me!"You snap at him."Woah!Hey take it easy babe!"Raph says in defense,Putting his hands up.

You snap back to reality and gasp."Raph I'm SO sorry!!I just kinda maybe um..Get mad easily." You say rubbing the back of your neck."Well anyways I got something for you to
do.."Raph starts off.You smirk and gaze into his eyes."Well show me what it is.."Raph smirks and winks at you.

"TICKLE WAR!!!!"He yells throughout the lair.Your E/C eyes go wide."Raph I don't thin-HAHAHAHA HAHA HA R-RAPH S-STO-HAHA!!"You howl with laughter.Raph keeps tickling you on your feet."Not until you can defeat me."Raph teases you."HAHA O-O-Ok R-Raph!"

You try to say.Then you start tickling Raphael on his feet.He then couldn't stop laughing."Y-Y/N I Was Just haha T-TEASIN!!"You smirk and stop tickling him.

"Thats exactly what I wanted to hear Raph.."

Donatello

You were mad and sad.
It was rainy today and you were walking to the lair in the rain wearing your favorite boots.While you were walking in the rain you noticed that your feet felt weirdly wet.

"You stop walking and check your boot and you discover that your boots had a big hote in the bottom of them.Your eye twitched in anger as you yelled through out the streets of NYC.

"ARRRGGHH!!!!"You then began to silently cuss to yourself as you clenched your fists.So then you arranged for Donnie to carry you to the lair.

Your then get even more mad as you start to think about it so to relax you took a sip of your hot chocolate.Donnie comes in the room and smiles with a gap in his teeth.

"Hey good thing I brought you here so you didn't get hypothermia!Y/N are you ok sweetie?"He asks you.You cool off and sadly reply."Yeah but those were my FAVORITE boots!"You whine.

"Well I think we could work on a experiment."He puts his hands on your shoulder.You let out a girly squeal and them cover your mouth.Donnie smirks evily and replies."Are you..Ticklish??"You move away from him."Uhhh Maybe, possibly..Yes."

"Oh ok.."Donnie says slowly walking away. But quickly turns around and begins tickling you in the shoulder area."HEHEHE!!D-DONNIE!!P-PLEASE!!S-STOp-PAHAHA!!"You try to say in between laughs.you were at the point where you were shrugging your shoulders and constantly squirming everywhere.Donnie finally stops and smirks at you.

"You're adorable.."

Michaelangelo

You were in your room playing Sonic generations /Mario kart(Just choose one) You were on one of your favorite levels of the game.You hear a knock on your window and snap your full attention towards your playful boyfriend.

Mikey.

You pause the game and put you controller down.You make your way to the window and open it,Letting Mikey in.

"So what Brings you here Mikester??"You ask your boyfriend smiling."I just wanted to see what you're doing Angel Cakes!Plus I wanted to play video games!Is that Sonic Generations/Mario Kart??!"Mikey gasps pointing at the tv screen.

You grin and nod."Yup,You wanna play?"You ask him."SHELL YEA!!"

Timeskip~

You both were done with the game,You guys had just finished the level.You lay on your bed and look at the ceiling,Mikey stares at you and asks."What do you wanna do next Angel?"

You smirk as a devilish idea pops into your head."Oh nothing..Just this!!"You say as you start tickling Miley's feet."Y-Y/N!!ANGEL CAKES!!HAHA S-STOP HAHA P-PLEASE!!!"You smirk more as you shake your head denying.

"Nope!No can do!"Then you feel hands start tickling you back.
"HAHAHA M-Mikey S-STOP!!!HEHEHE!!"

Lets just say the whole time was spent with a War Of Tickling..