Meeting Him Pt 1

Leonardo
As You were Walking your dog down the the foggy Streets of New York,Your Husky started barking at something or...Someone."Whats wrong Girl?"You asked petting your puppy to calm her down.You felt a Hand pull roughly on your H/C hair."If haven't notice, that dog of yours will be gone just like you will be soon.Unless...You wanna have fun first.."A husky voice purred inside your ear.You furred your eyebrows and harshly replied."Let me go You sicko!Or else you'll find yourself with a deep cut!!" The Man smirked to himself and put a hand on your wait."Feisty,I like that in a woman~."He purred as he began to scratch your arms with a knife.You whimpered in Pain As your dog began to bite the Gang member and growl at him.This caused the man to kick your dog into the ground."P/N!!"You yelled in worry.Soon you felt as if you had no arms on your waist anymore and the mysterious man was not hurting you anymore.
You were hearing People fighting behind you."Now Scram!!"A different voice yelled.You turned around to see a mutant turtle With a blue mask standing in front of you."Are you ok?Did he hurt you?!"He frantically asked.Your E/C eyes filled with gratefulness as you smiled to the green turtle."Thank you so much for saving me!I don't know what he could've done to me!Whats your name?"You said to the Turtle."Leo,Leo Hamato.Pleasure to meet you.Yours?"Leo replied.You smiled big and shook his hand."Y/N, Y/N L/N.Nice to meet you too."Leo smiled at you and nodded."I shall see you soon Y/N.Stay out of trouble.These Streets can be dangerous at night,Get home safely."Leo told you wisely."I will."You said as you began to walk home.You turned around on your heels to say something."Good bye and tha-.Huh?!"The mutant was gone into the darkness as you smiled to yourself as you felt your cheeks heat up.
'Leo,Leo Hamato we shall meet again..'You thought as you went home with your dog with no more troubles for the night..
Raphael
Your E/C hues were bored as You looked out the windows of your home.'Rainy.Today just had to be A chance of Rain..Why does it always have to Rain at night,It just ruins everything fun to do'You thought to yourself as your watched the Droplets if rain dance in the sky.You crossed your arms as your just stood there bored out of your skull.'I guess ill just go to sleep then.'You thought as your quietly yawned as you got blankets and fell asleep inside your comfy bed.
*Whispers*
You heard whispers of people talking while you were asleep.You rubbed your eyes as they began to open and focus upon what was going on."Where the Heck Am I?!"You asked as your began to feel furious."Thats doesn't matter sweetie.We just want your money!!Give it now or Its gonna cause some damage.."A man Said with a gang surrounding you."Well if you don't let me go Your gonna get a severely Damaged Face!So I suggest you Scram Buddy!!Or else!!"You spat at the gang member.As he chuckled you felt hands go Into your pocket.Your eyes widened in anger and you punched him right into the jaw."LOOK MAN I DONT KNOW WHERE I AM AND WHY YOUR DOING THIS BUT YOUR GONNA REGRET IT!!"You yelled at the top of your lungs."The girl is Right gentlemen , You should stop and beat it now!"Another voice said.There was a figure of a turtle in the shadows,As He came out the mutant appeared to be a green turtle with green eyes and a Red mask.In your chest your felt your heart begin to beat fastly as you kept staring at the turtle beating up the villains.
"Hey.Hello?HEY YOU!"
"H-Huh?!"I ask Focusing back on wha happened."Ya spaced out right there..I asked if Your ok."The turtle asked me."Yeah I am,Thanks.Hey,Whats your name?" I curiously asked him raising my eyebrow."Why do YOU need to know lady?!"He rudely replied."Hey You idiot Im trying to be friendly and polite!!but what is your name??!"I spat back."Its Raphael!Happy?!"Raph replied.I smirked at him and said."Very!I better get home but seems like I don't know the way.."I crossed my arms."Well I could show you the way,If only you could show me some manners."Raph said as he smirked.I rolled my eyes at him and sighed."Can you PLEASE show me the way home?"I asked trying to be polite while batting my eyelashes pretending to be all innocent-like."Better.C'mon lets go." Raphael replied grinning like an idiot.
When Raphael finished taking me home he crossed his arms and faced me."Now get inside before another bad guy gets ya,oh and lock the door.Cya."Raph said Running off into the distance."Bye.."I softly said as my cheeks turned almost red as Raph's mask.I went inside and went to my bed and laid down.
'What a feisty guy.Just like me'
were the last words I thought Until I fell Asleep
A/N: Thank You so much for reading My TMNT scenarios Part one!Will you please Favorite,Follow,And Comment please?Thank you and cya my stars!!BYE!!