You Meet His Family

Leonardo
"Raph Is the Red One,He may be rude he has anger issues.Donnie is the one with the Purple Mask, He can be an um..A smarty pants sometimes but hes helpful.Now Mikey..Umm just watch out."You raised your eyebrow at your boyfriend."Um,For what Leo?"He sighs and replies."You'll see Y/N.."

Leo opens knocks on the door to the layer.A baby blue eye peeks from the door."Whats The Password?"Leo makes an irrated face."Mikey We've been throught this a lot now,Its me Leo!"Leo replied."Still not the password!"The voice says being cocky."MIKEY!!ITS PEPPERONI!!OK??!"Leo yells at the top of his lungs.

  "Cool!!Come on in!"Leo walks in with you .Then You couldn't breathe,A turtle wearing an orange mask hugging you to death."C-cant..B-B-breathe!.."You struggle to say."MIKEY PLEASE BE CAREFUL WITH MY GIRLFRIEND!!!"Leo Yells.

 Mikey lets go of you and gets up in your face."GIRLFRIEND??!Your his girlfriend??!OOOH SOMEONE HAS A CRUSH!!"Mikey teased Your boyfriend."LEONARDO!"A voice yells.Leo freezes and snaps his attention to the giant rat."S-Sensei!"Leo says surprised.The rat looks at you and asks."Who is this my son?" You smile at the Rat.

 "Hello sir,I am Y/N L/N your sons girlfriend.Happy to Meet you!"You say greeting himwith a smile.The rat smiles back and says.

 "Hello, It is nice to meet you too Y/N.Welcome to the family."You nod in respond as if saying thank you."Hey Who is this??!"Asks a harsh voice behind you.You turn around."RAPHAEL!This is Leonardo's lover,Y/N."Splinter says to his other son Raph."Looks like Mr.Bossy finally got a girlfriend."Hey!"You and Leo both say.a purple turtle I guess who is supposed to be Donnie walks in the room quickly and says."Hello!"And then Walks back into a room.
Splinter shakes his hand and chuckles."Welcome to the family Miss L/N."

 Raph

 "Ok so Leo is Lame-Oh-Nardo,Donnie Is Dona-nerd-O,And Mikey is Mik-ing me crazy!AND MY DAD EVEN THINKS I HAVE-"

"RAPHAEL!Get a grip!Geez,Im sure your family is Nice.Now lets go and meet them."You grin."Sure,Its your death wish Y/N"Raph says being cocky.You both began to walk To an alley."Umm raph,Are we um,Here?.."You nevously ask rubbing your neck.Raph nods.

 "Ya, this is the place babe."Your face turns more than 50 shades of red."b-Babe?!"Raph smirks and crosses his hands."What?We're dating right?"Raph chuckles to himself and opens the sewer and motioned with his hand for you to come in.You walked into the sewers and found the entrance to the secret lair."Dont tell anyone about this,Ok??!"Raph asked.You nod and pretend to zip your mouth shut.

Raph opens the door And leads you in,An Orange turtle supposably Mikey is playing video games.He looks at you then comes running full speed.Annnd you get tackled -.- ."MIKEY CAN YOU NOT KILL MY GIRLFRIEND??!!"Raphael yells at his younger brother."Is This your girlfriend?!"Mikey asks.You nod and smile.

 "Well I would've gotten to introduce myself if you haven't tackled me Mikey!"Mikey frowns."She's sassy too.

"AAAH!!!"You hear a voice yell after you hear an exploasion.A purple turtle on fire comes running in And pours water on himself."Thank goodness..Umm r-Raph?Whos that?"Then a blue masked turtle comes in crossing his arms."Donnie what happened this ti-Woah.Who's that?"Raph glares at probably his brother and puts his arm around me."My girlfriend,So don't make any goo-goo eyes,ok?!"Raph yells."I wasn't!You just can't bring!Ugh,Nevermind Raph!"Leo says sighing.
"So What Is Your Name Miss?"A Wise voice asks behind you.You turn around.

 (Every now and then, I get a little bit dizzy XD) "H-Hi Sir,My name is Y/N L/N.It is finally so nice to meet you!"You greet Raphael's father.

 "So Tell Me,Would you want to stay with my son for the rest of your life?"

•••

 Donnie

 "Are you REALLY sure you want to meet my family??"You laugh to yourself smiling at Donnie."Im sure the for 11th Time today!Heh,You look so cute like this!"You reassure him.Donnie smiles back and relaxes his shoulders."Ok,But if anything goes wrong then I told you so."You smile and roll your eyes."Ok Sherlock!"You joke."H-Hey!"

You go inside the Home of Donnie and his brothers."Its quiet?Thats weird.."Donniesays suspiciously.You tilt your head to the side and raised an eyebrow."Why?Does that mean something's up?" you ask.

"Yup."(Lol that RYHMES XD).Then 3 turtles come running to you then get up in your face and start asking multiple questions.

"MY SONS!Please leave our guest alone!"A voice yells throught the home."Hai Sensei."The turtles say in unison.Donnie turns to you and smiles."This is Leo."Donnie says pointing to the one with a blue mask.Leo just waves and smiles."Raph."Donnie continues.Raph just crosses his arms and mutters."Hi.."Donnie rolls his eyes and sighs.

"Mikey."He points to a Orange masked turtle."HEYO DUDETTE!!Whats your name??!"Mikey Frantically asks."Y/N,Y/N L/N.Pleasure to finally meet you all."You say with a heart melting smile.

 "Annnd Sensei."The Giant rat turns to you and bows."Hello and please Call me Master Splinter.You smile and nod."Hai splinter."You respond.

"So Tell Me Do you love my Son With All Your Heart?"

 Michaelangelo

Mikey was somehow ALWAYS happy and excited.You were not pretty sure why.But Hey,At least he wasn't grumpy.Apparently he told you everything about his brothers and Dad so your sure youll get used to them.

When you were done walking down the stink sewers He opened the door to the Lair and Smiled At You."C'mon on In Angel Cakes!"You grin at him and ask."Angel Cakes?Heh,Didn't think you already gave me a nickname Mikester."

Mikey Hugs you."Right back at cha!"He says.

He leads you into a Dojo Where you see 3 turtles sparring."Hey Bros!Heres my girlfriend!Y/N!"The brothers look at you shocked."I thought Mikey would Be Last To Get A Girlfriend!!"A red one said shocked."Names Raph.A.k.a the Toughest one."

A purple turtle comes to you and examines you."You're Real,Right?"You roll your eyes and smile."Of course I am Donnie."you cross your arms and hug Mikey."Who told you our names Y/N??"Leo asks you.You pointed at Mikey and mouthed.'Mikey Did!'.He makes an O shape with his mouth.

"Hello I Am Hamato Yoshi,Michaelangelo's Father.It is an honor to Meet You L/N Y/N."A rat says bowing to you.You how back and smile at him and giggle."No Problem Sir!"

Mikey turned to look at you and grabs your hand."C'mon Angel Cakes!Lets go play some video games!!"

You smiled at your Boyfriend.

"Rodger that Mikester!"