Let's get Married (Kyrie Irving)

This story is pure fiction. The events written in this chapter are not portrayed by the actual life of the characters. Vote. Comment. Enjoy.
**********
Kyrie Irving as Andrew
**********

"I have to see him Asia. I can't go through with this without knowing how he feels." I rubbed my sweaty palms together. I felt my heart beating heavily in my chest and tears threatening to fall as my anxiety got worse.

"Okay. Okay. I'm gonna get him. Breath Sienna. Deep breaths." She placed my hand on my shoulders. I closed my eyes as I felt her let me go and leave the room.

Andrew's Aunt paced back and forth behind me. She was on the phone with her brother, Andrew's dad, probably informing him of my current break down.

"Asia's coming Dred. Andrew needs to at least speak to her before the ceremony."

I rolled my eyes. Her panicking was not helping in the least bit. I cursed at myself mentally for allowing a panic attack to happen now. This was supposed to be the happiest day of my life. The day I would marry the man of my dreams. And here I am. About to completely break down after having a few negative thoughts.

"He's coming dear. Just keep breathing. Okay?" She placed my hands on my shoulders and rubbed them a bit, just like Asia had.

Aunt Maureen was one of those people who gave you comforting words while they were freaking out themselves. I nodded my head and continued to breathe.

A few minutes later, several knocks came to the door of the room we were in.

Aunt Maureen walked over and peeked through the slightly opened door. She spoke lowly to whoever was on the other side.

"Okay but you two cannot see each other. I won't allow it."

I frowned and looked up from the floor. Maureen and Asia walked over to me with smiles.

"Okay so Drew's outside. But we're gonna take you down the hall and you two can talk from opposite sides of the corner." Asia said as she took my hand.

They helped me up. I walked a bit briskly into the hallway. My palms had become clammy again as I saw Andrew's dad.

"Hey sweetheart." He hugged me. "You two can talk from here." He made me face the opposite wall.

Something in my spirit calmed. I knew he was close.

"Babe?"

I almost burst into tears at the sound of his voice. We hadn't seen each other in four days. And my lack of emotional reinforcement from him in those days is what led to my break down.

"Yeah." I said weakly. I couldn't even find the words.

"You breaking down on me?" He chuckled deeply.

I smiled. "No. Sorry." I wiped the tears that fell from my lashes.

"It's okay baby. I'm here. You should see me. I look damn good." I laughed out loud.

"Andrew. We're in a church!"

"The Lord knows I'm just trying to make you smile."

And I did, again. I stuck my hand out in hopes that he would take it. He did. He squeezed my small hand in his and gave my knuckles a kiss.

"Pray with me?" I said lowly.

"Of course."

I waited for him to start.

"Lord. We come to you before our ceremony. One in which we'll be brought together in harmony in front of you and our loved ones. We ask that you give us strength and fill our hearts with more love than what is already there. I pray that you grant Si a sound mind as she finishes getting pretty."

I smiled laughed quietly again.

"We love you Lord. We know that you made us for each other. And we thank you for allowing us to start our lives together. We pray for a strong marriage and all the children that we can bare. In Jesus name, we pray..."

"Amen and Amen" we said together.

"I love you Sienna."

"I love you too baby. "