Chapter 5

Jirou walked next hand in hand with Kaminari. They were headed to the tailor's shop, one of Izuku's whereabouts. The cracked sidewalk was coming to an end, and all that was left was a shady alleyway with one door at the far back. Above the door was a sign that said Custom Clothes, and the pair knew they had arrived at their destination.

Uraraka had a whole search team, okay only a few of their classmates. Still it was more than the police were doing. She had sent Bakugou and Kirishima to scout the bar for the second time. She decided that her and Iida would check the alleyway off 11th street. That left Jirou and Kaminari with pulling some strings, and getting information from the tailor. The groups decided it would be best if they reported back at the mall at seven.

Kaminari took a deep breath and stepped into the shop, pulling Jirou along with him. A small bell rung at the top of the door, and a man with black hair greeted them. He was wearing casual clothes, and a button that said Custom Clothes. That was the man from the picture. They were spot on, and honestly lucky they even found his shop. "Hello, beautiful night is it not?"

Jirou beamed, "It's perfect." Her face practically screamed 'FUCK YEA! We did it'. The girl was tightly gripping Kaminari's hand, and shot him a smile.

"Our friend sent us here. He claimed you were the best tailor around," Kaminari said.

The man just looked amused. "Really? I must know who to thank." That man screamed shady, just like his shop. It didn't matter though. They were there to get information, and they would do there best to get it.

Jirou smirked and leaned against the desk. "He goes by many names really... but he told us you could cut us a deal," The girl whispered, "Izuku Midoriya or Deku whichever you know him by."

"Did he now? The boy really was something else. Kind soul really, the kid was willing to do whatever I asked for that pair of gloves. He said it was for a friend," The man said, "He really knew how to work his mouth thats for sure. Too bad he was already littered in bruises, black eye and all."

Kaminari and Jirou looked at the man in shock. They didn't expect him to run his mouth without them even asking. This was gonna be an easy task, they were just gonna have to ask the right things. "Really? Last I saw him he looked fine, no bruises but still beautiful. You're quite right too, he does know how to work his mouth," Kaminari gave the man a wicked smirk. He felt disgusting talking about Midoriya like that. He was a friend, not a sex toy.

"Of course I'm right. He might be a junkie, but he's good at what he does. Oh! That reminds me, he left this book here. I was hoping he'd get it, but maybe you could return it for me," The tailor said.

Jirou grabbed the book out of the man's hands and looked through it. It was like a diary. It was one of Izuku's journals, but only recalling his actions and his reasoning behind them. It was a big piece to why Izuku had joined the Villains in the first place. The pair had really hit the jackpot going to Custom Clothes. Kaminari grabbed the girl's hand, and they ran out of the shop.

They dashed down the alleyway and stumbled onto the cracked sidewalk. The pair bolted down the street, and finally made it to Main street. It had enough people around, so they felt safe enough. Kaminari looked at the girl with a large grin, and she returned it. It only took a couple of seconds before the started laughing. They were just so happy, and made it away from danger with great success. They managed to get a key to why Midoriya left, and they were unscathed on top of it. With the adrenaline still running through the two, there was nothing left to do but laugh.

"We really did that!" Kaminari exclaimed, shaking Jirou by her shoulders.

Jirou giggled and waved a book in front of his face, "Success!" Kaminari pulled he into an embrace, and swung her around, laughing like an idiot. She pushed him away once he set her down, and opened the journal up. "Let's read this shit!"