Part 1

"Deku-kun?" Uraraka choked out, looking towards the League of Villains. The lights in the USJ were flickering, and a multitude of villains came through a warp gate. It was a surprize to everyone, including No. 13 and Aizawa. No one in class 1-A expected to see Izuku Midoriya come out of the warp gate with the other villains.

Bakugou was the first to jump out of the shock clouding the class. "DEKU! WHAT THE FUCK," He screamed.

Everyone was in a state of disbelief, but it hit Uraraka the hardest, "That can't be... Duku-kun wouldn't betray us. He's a hostage!" Kirishima put his hand on her shoulder to console her, but he wasn't much better off than her. He couldn't believe Izuku would join the villains, no one could.

"Look at that hand guy... kinda creepy" Tsuyu mumbled.

Mina's eyes widened, "Why is Midoriya... This is all too weird!" The other members of class 1-A nodded in agreement. They watched as the villains stepped into formation. Battle fodder villains in the front with Kurogiri, Shigaraki, Noumu and Izuku in the back. The class began to lose focus on the bombshell that was just dropped, and more on their teacher fighting the other villains.

Aizawa took on many different villains, while No. 13 protected the students. Eraserhead's scarf wrapped around a pink haired girl, and slammed her to the ground while he kicked another villain away. His goal was to capture Kurogiri and Shigaraki. The noumu seemed like bad news, and Aizawa thought it best to avoid conflict with it, but he didn't know what to do with Izuku.

Eraserhead glances up at his original target and see's Kurogiri, the most shady of the bunch, wasn't there. He drops the man in his scarf and turns around, to see that the warp gate was already behind the students. Aizawa returned to what he was doing and continued to fight off low level villains, No. 13 would have to protect the students.

Bakugou and Kirishima ran towards Izuku to get answers, and to back up Eraserhead. Just as Kurogiri began to warp the students to different areas around the USJ Iida grabbed as many students as possible, and pulled them out of the warp. The people left consisted of Todoroki, Uraraka, Iida, Denki, and No. 13.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF DEKU!" Bakugo screamed, fuming at the sight. Shigaraki had his arm wrapped around Izuku, with a single finger not touching the boy's waist. Kirishima followed swiftly behind Bakugou, weaving in and out of the villain's battle fodder, leaving it to Eraserhead.

Shigaraki smirked and pulled Izuku closer to him. Izuku leaned over and whispered something in the other's ear, not that Bakugou or Kirishima could hear. Either way it pissed them both off, and they began to run faster to reach the two.

"Tomura, let me go..." Izuku demanded.

Shigaraki looked thoroughly confused, "Why? I thought you enjoyed seeing Katsuki angry." He complied anyway, letting Izuku go and observing the situation around him. Aizawa was done fighting the others, and approaching him as fast as Bakugou and Kirishima. This was not going good for the League and Tomura knew that. "Noumu, kill Eraserhead."

"DEKU WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU WITH THE VILLAINS?" Bakugo yelled.

Izuku began to laugh, which drew everyone's attention to him. All of the villains had been defeated besides Izuku, Noumu, Tomura and Kurogiri. So all of class 1-A was watching the interaction. "You could never possibly understand Katsuki," Izuku's voice was gruff and filled with malice.

Katsuki. It sounded so foreign when Izuku said it. It sounded like the smaller boy had just broke, it was honestly a pitiful sight. "You have no idea how it feels to be told to give up your dream, by everyone. My mother, All Might, and you Kacchan, I only wanted words of encouragement," Izuku squeaked out, voice cracking. It almost sounded as if he had been crying.