Chapter 1

Simon's POV

I'm sitting at my desk, in the UK, looking through papers for One Direction and smoking a cigarette between my fingers. I know it's bad habit but I don't really give a sh*t. I take one last puff of it before putting it out in my ash tray.
"Mr.Cowell." My assistants voice rings through the device sitting on my desk.

"Working." I reply sharply.

"But she says she knows you. Says her name is Ms.Lovato." she whispers and sounds kinda worried.

"Let her in." I say sternly. After a few minutes Demi walks into my office and makes sure to shut the door behind her.
"What has brought you to the UK?" I ask, getting up and hugging her tightly.

"I figured I might give my old man a visit." she giggles.

"Well, Brat, I'm glad your here." I smirk, getting closer to her.

"Why's that?" she ask now confused.

"For this." I grin and push my lips against hers. At first she's surprised but then falls into it and kisses me back a bit roughly. I pull away and she bites her bottom lip.

"Oh yeah, I missed that too." she giggles and sits on the chair in front of my desk while I sit at the one behind it. I grab another cigarette and light it before beginning a conversation with her.

"So, what do you plan on doing while your here?" I ask.

"Well, I'm actually here for thirty concerts!" she exclaims.

"Wow, so you'll be here a few months?" I ask, hoping she says yes.

"Three months." she smiles and puts her legs across the arm of the chair.

"Maybe we could have a little fun while your here." I smirk and her mouth drops.

"SIMON!" she yelps and covers her now red face.

"I MEAN like going to the movies or a pub." I chuckle.

"OH.....geez you scared me." she giggles.

"I mean I understand why you would have those dirty thoughts about me." I smile, knowing how red she'll get. Instead she gets a devious look and then walks toward me slowly. I look at her a bit confused as she turns my chair to face her. She then lowers her a** on me and grinds before turning around to sit in my lip and grind that way. I'm about to loose it and just take her right here but I try to be gentle plus I'm a little old for her.

"Simonnnnn." she groans in my ear and I let out a throaty moan from trying to hold it in. I sew my lips together and then feel the movement stop. My eyes fly open and I frown up at the smiling girl on top of me.
"Now who's thinking dirty thoughts about who?" she whispers and then leaves my lap.

"Your so mean." I frown and she laughs loudly.

"But you still like me so who cares." She smirks and kisses my cheek.
"I best get going before my manager flips out on me! I'm not aloud out past nine." She rolls her eyes.

"Is there possibly a way you could sneak out tonight so we can go to dinner?" I whisper.

"When did you get so rebellious?" She asks, her hand now on the back of my neck.

"Since you walked into my office." I whisper in her ear and she lets out a laugh.

"Alright I'll text you the place I'm staying and come get me at 10pm. Usually Max is asleep then." She says and then kisses me on the cheek. I grab the cigarette that I burnt out when Demi started being a tease. I light it back up and begin to puff in my poison.

Amanda's POV

He's laying on top of my with my hands in his hair and his lips on my skin. He pulls away and I look at is beautiful blue eyes.
"Piers." I whisper.

"Hmmm?" he hums and looks back at me, falling onto his back.

"I want to do something exciting." I whisper as his arm wraps around me.

"What do you mean darling?" he asks, covering our half naked bodies.

"Well, like come out that we are together or skydive." I smile.

"There's so many things wrong with that sentence." he chuckles.
"One I am not jumping out of a perfectly, good airplane. Two, you know we can't do that. Not with my recent divorce and your breakup with whatever his name is." he whispers.

"Fine! But we have to eventually come out. People will be getting suspicious on BGT." I say.

"Hey, did you hear we have a new male judge coming on since Mr.Hasselhoff is leaving." he says.

"Really!?! Who is it?" I ask now curious.

"No one really knows yet. But we still have another five months before it happens so don't worry about it right now." he smiles.

"Well, what should I worry about?" I giggle.

"Worry about me and how much I adore you." he smirks and kisses my cheek as softly as he can.

"Fine but don't expect me to only worry about that." I laugh.

"Mmm, never." He smiles as I cuddle into his chest and slowly fall asleep.

Demi's POV
~10pm~

I pull on my leather jacket before sneaking out of the hotel room that I stay in with a few other people. I take the elevator and meet Simon in the parking lot. He actually looks da*n sexy the way his black shirt hugs his chest and the way he puffs on that cigarette of his. The way his lips form over the tip and he holds it with his thumb and pointer finger. 
"Hey." I whisper and hug him.

"Hey sweetheart." he smiles and I smirk at the name he calls me. He kisses the top of my head and then puts out his cigarette by rubbing it on the bottom of his boot and throwing it. We get in the car and he looks over at me.

"So, I was thinking we could just go to your place to watch movies so I don't run into over bearing fans." I whisper and he nods.

"Okay, we can do that." he smiles.
"What time do you need to be back Ms.Lovato?" he asks seriously.

"I don't care. When I get back I'm just gonna buy my own room cause I can't stand sharing with everyone." I whisper and then kiss his cheek as we speed to his house.