Zero's ending

"(Name), who do you chose? Me or Kaname." Zero asked, with a sad expression on his face.

You looked at both of them. You didn't want to hurt Yuki, and yet... You loved Kaname, but you still feel empty inside.

You... needed Zero. "(Name)..." Yuki said, almost in tears, "pick who you love the most." You hugged her and then you walked up to Zero.

"Zero... I choose you." You smiled weakly. Now you were crying. He hugged you with his free arm and kissed your forehead. You walked over to Kaname. "I'm sorry Kaname, but I know someone that loves you, and she's like my sister, and I... I know you'll love her. You two would be perfect together." You smile up at him. He smiles back and nods. Both of you glance at your best friend. She jumps, and blushes. Suddenly feeling very shy.

"(Name), I never told you that!" She whined.

"I'm sorry, I feel like a bad friend for how things ended up." You replied, both of you walking towards each other. "Please don't let my bad decisions impact the way you truly feel about Kaname."

"(Name)..." she pulls you into an embrace, "You and Yuki are the closes friends I have and will always continue to be."

"I'm sorry Yuki, please forgive me." You said saddness in your expression as you glanced over at the Burnette. Yuki smiled softly.

"I'll be okay, as long as you and Zero are happy. I'll be happy."

You smiled back and moved back towards Zero. Staring into his beautiful lavender hues. "I am happy. Are you happy Zero?"

He smirked and nodded. "Yeah."

That was that. You were happy with the decision you made. With Zero by your side, you felt like everything was going to be okay. He can protect you and his new family. And he would be more than happy to do so.

~Time Skip~

You were laying down on the couch watching your 5 year old twins play. Zero walked in the room and Kaname, (Best friend) and Yuki followed him. Zero lifted you up and laid you on his lap and Kaname and (Best Friend) sat down on the chairs across from you two. Yuki moved over towards Aiya and playfully ruffled her hair. "You look so much like your father." She giggled.

"Aunt Yuki," she pouted, "I'd much rather be commented about how much I look like momma." Aiya huffed and crossed her arms over her chest.

Kaname picked up Ichiro and smiled softly at him. Ichiro moved his hand to Kaname's cheek. "Hello Ichiro."

"Hi, Uncle Kaname." Ichiro grinned. He knew that was his real father, but he liked to tease people.

"Ichiro." You laughed softly, "Don't tease him like that."

"It's alright. I don't mind." Kaname replied and pinched his son's nose. "I don't love him any less."

Ichiro felt his lipsquivered. "Papa..." He whimpered and wrapped his arms around Kaname's neck.

You smiled and watched as Zero picked up Aiya and she giggled.

"Daddy, are we going to spend the day with Uncle Kaname and Aunt (Best Friend)?" Aiya asked in a cute way.

"And Aunt Yuki!!" Yuki grinned.

"Yes my little kitten." He replied, and help the both of you cloesly.

~ End ~