Part 5

*LEMON WARNING*

As the night went on Zero was walking around, keeping an eye out for the Day class students wandering around. You and Yuki were standing on the roof. You were growing tired. Zero really drained your energy... Even after your short nap. Yuki looked at you concerned. "You okay (Name)?" She asked.

"Y-Yeah, just tired." You replied.

"Why don't you go to your room, Zero and I can handle this." She smiled. You returned the smile and gave her a quick hug.

"Thanks, Yuki." You got up and walked towards the Moon Dorms. You thought you saw Kaname as you were walking to your room. Making you stop in your tracts and glance around. Why would he be here when class is in session? A soft, but long sigh left your lips. And you shrugged it off and changed into a (f/c) tank top and black shorts. You heard a knock on the door. "Who could that be?" You asked yourself as you walked to the door. As you opened the door, your eyes widened. Kaname stood outside your door. "Kaname? What are you doing here? You still have class." You said shocked. Maybe you really did see him. Was he waiting for you?

No. You're thinking too much into this. Must've been a coincidence. Yes, that must be it.

"(Name)..." He whispered, with a saddened expression, which pained you to see. You didn't want to see him like that, you immediately pulled him into a hug. He quickly wrapped one arm around your waist and the other slid across your back. Picking you up. Carrying you, bridal-style, to your bed. Your face was flushed a deep shade of red as Kaname climbed on top of you. Lightly pressing his lips to yours. Sharing a tender and loving kiss. He looked straight into your eyes a moment after he broke the kiss. "(Name), I won't allow Zero to have you." He said and placed kisses on your lips and trailed down to your neck.

He licked over the little holes in your neck from Zero. And kissed all over your neck to find your soft spot. Earning him sift whimpers upon finding it. Giving him all he need to suck on your neck.

Oh, how he wanted to bite you. Right here.  Right now. Yet, he didn't. His soft chocolate hues traveled up to meet your beautiful (e/c) orbs.

His hand slipped under your tank top, gently massaging your breast. He leaned down and planted another sweet kiss on your lips. His other hand took off your top. He then pulled away and tugged off your shorts. Tossing both articles of clothing on the floor beside the bed. Quickly, he took off all of his uniform and tossed them next to yours. Leaving him fully naked and you still in your panties.

A little dazed from his passionate kisses on your lips and neck. You allowed him to caress your body. He was getting a little excited about you being so submissive. Though his expression remained sincere. He glaced into your soft hues before gently entering inside your womanhood. Soft whimpers left your lips as her slowly thrusted inside and out. You were shocked to say the least. Unlike Zero whom was rough, but you still enjoyed it. Yet you like how gentle Kaname was being towards you.

"K-Kaname." You moaned, "f-faster."

His eyes grew wide, but still obeyed your wishes. Making your moans grow louder and louder. Almost to the point of screaming out his name. Arching your back as you both reached your peaks and came together. He pulled out and laid down beside you. Both a panting mess. Gazing into each other's eyes.

He kissed your forehead. And got up to put on his uniform. You lazily put on your Pj's.... Again.... Kaname looked at you and moved closer to you. Suddenly, you felt pain in your neck. You moaned loud, as pleasure rushed through you. "K-Kaname~" You moaned, "S-Stop." He was turning you. He wanted to claim you. This is the only way.... He thought.

Your vision got blurry. "K-Ka... Na... Me..." You mumbled. Slipping  away into darkness.

As the night passed. You got up and your body ached. You groaned as you got dress for the Day Class. You walked toward the gates, the light giving you another headache. The Night Class came back walking right past you, some said hello, others smiled, Aidou winked and 'shot' you. Kaname stopped you and smiled. "Good morning, (Name)." He said and kissed your forehead, then he walked away.
"What was that about?" You asked yourself. Your soft (e/c) hues watching the beautiful beings walk to their dorm. A soft sigh left your lips toward the gate. You saw Zero and you ran up to him. Wrapping your arms around him. He smiled for a split second. Then he frowned. Something was off about you. His eyes widened. He knew.

"He... Did something to you..." He stated, narrowing his eyes. "(Name), what did HE do?" He forced you to look at him. You didn't know what to say. You were so confused.

"He..." Bit me? Should I tell him that? You shook your head and forced a smile. "Only kissed my forehead." Which wasn't a pure lie. He really did kiss your forehead.

Zero gave you a sceptical look as you two started walking to class.