Chapter 14

Stiles pov

Today is Friday. I am on my way home from work. I'm. So nervous. I haven't been on a date. Well ummm since Derek I guess. I mean Danny was single. So we went to prom and dances together. We kissed couple times but that was It.

Ok more than a couple. But whatever.

I got home. What do I wear.

" Daddy ". " Yes Ellie ". " Cora is coming over to help you "

"For what. " " She said get ready"

"Ok ". She went back to whatever she was doing. Wait how she get here.

" Ellie" I went to the living room.

"Yeah ". "Howd you get here. I thought you were at Cora's "

"No she had to do something. So Derek picked me Emily and Nikky up"

"Oh " I hadn't talked to him or seen him since what I said on the phone.

There's a knock at the door. I went to get it. A delivery man. With flowers.

" For stiles stilinski "

" Yes ". "Here you go sign here "

I signed it and he left. 

I put them on the counter. "Oh those pretty daddy what are they"

" Roses and lilys ". They are beyond beautiful. There's a card.

' Hey so Ive liked since the first day I saw you. '

I smiled. "Hey oh flowers who they from " I heard Cora say. Emily went over to Ellie.

" Umm I don't know but it's sweet. Maybe from Ethan. I seen this hand writing before. Probably at the hospital"

Cora nodded " now let's get you dressed"

She pushed me to my room.

She went through my closet.

She had two outfits a Long black sleeve with kakha pants

Other. Blue v neck and jeans.

" I think Ill go with the blue and jeans "

She nodded and went out.

I got dressed.

Putting my black vans on . She came in and spiked my hair dear lord I look like I'm trying hard.

We Went out to the living room.

"Daddy you look nice" Ellie said

"Thanks E ready to stay at Cora's. Promise if you want me just call ok"

She nodded. I looked at Cora she clapped. But then got serious.

" just remember if this doesn't go well your mates waiting "

" what". She sighed. " nothing. Just go have fun. But not to much no sex "

" Cora !. ". " I'm just saying "

I rolled my eyes and went out side got in the jeep. We are meeting now at the restaurant and then going to movies. We are seeing a divergent series movie or the new captain America. I hope captain America.

I pulled up to the rest restaurant.

I Walked in. I looked around I am early so he probably is not here. Oh i found him. I stopped. He's with some guy his back is to me.

They got up and kissed. What!?

I hid behind. The tree thing. They walked out hand and hand.

I walked out. They kissed again and the other guy got in his car and then left.