Chapter 35b

Derek pov
" What do you mean she's leavening "
" she has a family and they are coming to get her "
" But she came into our life for a reason" he says failing his arms
" What do you mean "
" God put her here cause I lost the other one ". " Stiles It doesn't work like that I mean it could but she's a run away "
" so you're saying we don't deserve another child " he crossed his arms over his chest
" No just where would we put her at we don't have room "
" But what if she needs us "
" How. She has a family that's coming to get her from Ohio "
" No "
"Yes they are. And I am sorry but she will be going home "
He looked even more mad now
" What if they beat or touch her or something more every night and that's why she ran away "
" you don't know that. She didn't say anything. Mickey was with her alot and she didn't say anything. I think she got bored and wanted to explore" I say and sit on the bed
" You don't know that !" He said sternly
" Well I don't but she doesn't have any signs. And nothing else okay " I sighed  defeated. He just wears me out.
" You don't even know " he had tears in his eyes " You have no idea what it's like ". I am confused now. What are we talking about now.
" What are you talking about "
" Beening not wanted. Want to run away. Being r@ped. Beaten. Nothing !" he shouted. Tears falling.
" Stiles I know I don't but " he cut me off. " Shut up you never lost a child. Before. Your holding it and it's part of you I killed that part. It feels different everything does !" He yelled
Thank you sound proof room. No one else is hearing this .
" Stiles you didn't kill the baby it wasn't strong enough okay it's fine. "
" Shut up !" He screamed. He was having a break down
I stood up  while he paced and panic and yelling still
" Fucking bullshit. I am a killer. I almost killed you. Almost got the kids killed. Killed my mom. Got other people killed. It's all my fault "
He banged against the wall with his fists .
He paced again. What's happening to my stiles.

" You shouldn't have. You and Cora should just stayed home. Your mom should have killed me. "
" No! You're not going to till we get old and we die together " I say grabbing his arms . He's not going to die on me.
He looked at me.
" Why did you even care why did you save me from that guy why did you like me? why did you save me at all? Was it only your wolf. Huh ! I bet it was " he says with so much hate in his voice.

" Stiles what is going on with you. "
He slapped me across the face . it stung but it went away quickly.
" Shut up. ! I want you to leave now get out !" He shouted
" Stiles I am so confused what- what did I do wrong "
" Just leave god ! "
" I am sorry whatever I did " I let go of him

He turned his back to me. Crying. Going to the other side of the room.
I walk closer to him and put my hand on his shoulder. he flinched away.
" Go away." " Stiles baby please "
He snapped his head to me.
" It's your fault all of it !"
" What is ". " It's your fault I got taken your fault I got r@ped your fault for everything everytime !" He screamed
It stung and burned like someone stabbed a butcher knife into my chest multiple times.
I went over and got my bag slipped my shoes on went to our bed room door.
" When you want me back Ill be at the station "
I walked down and went out to the car put my bag in there. Came back in. I went to the girls.
I knocked. " Come in " I opened the door
" Hey sleep well okay and umm watch the twins. Umm just don't go to daddy okay he's not feeling well. If need anything at all call me ."
They nodded. Tabby looked at me funny but nodded.
" Night girls ". " Night dad "
I shut the door and went to the twins room. And kissed their heads.
I walked out side. Got in the car.
I laid my head back. What am I going to do.
There was a knock on the window that made me jump. I looked Ellie was standing there. She came around and to the passenger seat.
" What's going on "
" Ellie I think ". " No your going to tell me or I am not getting out "
" daddy just he needs ... I don't know what he needs . Ill be back in moring okay ?"
She nodded and got out. Walked back up went in side. I started the car.
I went to work. I walked in and back to the lockers and two beds they have I laid down on one. Rubbed my face went too sleep.
Stiles I am so sorry.

Ellie pov. ( a new one !)
In the morning
I texted dad told him that he could stay there. I went up to check on daddy I peeked in he was asleep on their bed .
Went to walk him up.
"Daddy wake up " I shook his arm.
He grunted
"Daddy come on". " Ok ok". He sat up. Smiled at me. He looked sad.
" Why did dad leave last night "
He ignored it and started picking out clothes to wear.
" Daddy please answer " I say quietly
" Ellie go "
" Just answer my question please "
" Ellie " he snapped " go !"
I let my head fall I walked out and closed the door
I already got ready for school.
Nikky is getting ready now.
Tabby is a nice girl I like her.
Daddy came down and asked if tabby wanted go with him. She said sure. She picked her bag up.
" Bye Ellie. Tell Nikky I said have a good day. " Then he just left.
He didn't even check on the twins.
I called dad.
" Hello officer hale "
" Dad can you wait for the twins get on the bus because we leave before them. Daddy just left to go to the diner with tabby "
" Yes I am coming hunny "
" Thank you "
" Love you sweetie "
" Love you to dad "
I hung up.
Nikky came in and brushed her hair.
Then put her shoes on.
I checked the time 7:28
We don't get on the bus till 7:40. School starts at 805
We went get the twins up.
Get them dressed. We got cereal down for them.
Dad got home and looked at us four.
He had tears in his eyes.
" Okay when you get done eatting twins go brush your teeth. And girls go out to the bus. When your done. "
We put our bowls away quickly and ran out the bus was just coming to Emily's stop. Kyle waved bye to her and then to us and got In his car to leave. The bus stopped at us.
We got on. I sat by Emily and Nikky sat in the seat by us.
School went well. I like art class and science is the best and choir.
One of the cute boys in my grade walked pass and waved. I waved back not paying attention ran right into a door when I turned back.
I fell and well they called dad cause I had a broken nose.
He walked in in his uniform.
" Almost made it out alive huh Ellie "
I giggled. " Yea "
Nurse told him I might want to go to the er if it swelled any more.
" Alright thank you ma'am"
He went head and sighed Nikky out 45 minutes early too.
She came down. " Oh Ellie you need stop running into things "
"Wasn't my fault " I mumble
We got in the squad car. We don't have school tomrrow. I don't know why but we don't.
We went home and dad said be careful.
I smiled. He hugged us and kissed our heads.
"Ill be back in three hours okay "
We nodded.