Chapter 38

Stiles pov
I never been happier to see Alex my baby boy came to see me.
" Well stiles you're in a good mood I see since what you and Derek were doing "
I smiled and nodded
" How do you feel and down feeling or anything "
" No ma'am I feel amazing "
" I seen your dad and your son on the way out . your son is quite a cutie "
" Yes I know " I smile again.  Derek kissed me like really kissed me.
" Do you think your ready to go home "
" Yes ". " How "
" I am not tired or upset actually I'm really good I haven't stopped thinking about them since last Thursday. I need my family again Ellie wrote me a note so has Nikki. Claudia drew me pictures and Alex came today I am happiest person ever right now "
" What about the night mares "
"They haven't been as intense but they are better the days Derek comes I don't have them those nights "
she nodded and wrote something down
" You lost 12.7 pounds while in here you need to pick that back up when you get out of here. Or I'll have to put you back in understood "
" Yes". " Okay anything need to tell me"
" I want to go home I need my kids and Derek and family. "
" Okay now when you get out I don't want you working at police station for at least 9 months. I want you to be for sure stable solid for it okay "
" Seems like long time but yes okay "
" Okay well I'll let you go in a week okay when Derek comes on Thursday "
" Really !" "Yes "
" Can I be let out before so I can surprise him at his work ". " Oh yes of course ". " Thank you "

" Okay I think that's all we need today "
" Oh that's short ". " Well you were in a good mood and didn't fight anything "
" True " I stood up shook her hand walked out back to my room to change.
I get to go home soon to my babies and mate.
I laid back on my bed I do miss him everyday

Today I woke up in a hurry to get ready got my pillow and bag. Sat on bed till she would come get me.
About 15 minutes later she came in.
" Well I see your ready shall we go "
I nodded.
I got up and followed her out.
She signed my paper I signed the paper saying I was fine.
I walked out side I loved it.
She had gotten Isaac to get my car here he's only one can keep a secret.
I turned to her and hugged her
"Thank you ". " No problem it's my job stiles your amazing I hope those kids know now how much they mean to you. "
" I hope so ". " See you around "
I nod. Open the car door put my stuff in and start it up. Isaac left a note
' he works 6am till 8 pm'
I looked at the 9:45 am.
Kids are at school so I'll go head go home get a shower see how the house is. I backed up and drove home nodding my head to the music.
I pulled up to the house I made a family in and my lovely husband. The house I also tried to end it all again but the place I want to spend the rest of my life in .
I unlocked the door went in closed it relocked it.
I looked around seemed the same . I looked at the kids rooms. I notice something under Ellie's. I go over pull up the mattress little I pull out .... worse thing parent want to see.
The tshirt had blood on it everywhere had Derek not notice one of our baby girls hurt .
I took it with me up stairs , laid it on the bed. I took a shower dried off and changed to the clothes that were here.
My Pants were a little big but I lost some weight. I can gain it back.
I fixed my hair brushed my teeth.
Put my shoes back on. Okay let's go see. Derek.

Derek pov
I was in sheriffs office with Nate.
" So that will make sure supernaturals won't come in my office unless I let them "
" Yes like me you let me in so , but I still can't use my wolf stuff at all "
he nodded
" when does he get out "
" I don't know we discuss that at the meeting tonight"
I went out to go to the bathroom. Washed my hands dried them went out to my desk.
My chair was turned so back was facing me I turned it. Back around sat down.
I looked at the picture of him and me. It's about a year old but we both are laughing in it.
" Well hello mr. hale looking mighty fine today "
I didn't even notice the secnt till I herad the voice.
I looked up. He smiled at me. I got up and hugged him.
" How are you here"
" Well I drove I mean how else "
" Stiles". " I am dismissed and she let me out so I could surprise you "
" Love you "
"Love you too "
We went to see his dad.

Sorry it's so short.
Just don't feel good
I make next chapter better I mean have to find out about Ellie. What do you all think happened. ??