Under attack

"I'll have the sickles and sword," I say.

"As you say lady Rose," Christopher says.

I pick up the two weapons and admire them. They fit so naturally in my hand. All of the sudden my body goes into the air and a bright gold light surrounds me. My eyes flutter shut and instead of seeing black I saw a beautiful gold. I felt powerful, very powerful. I feel my body slowly going back down to the ground.

The gold I saw faded out and I feel to my knees my legs too unstable to hold me up.

"Lady Rose your transformation happened, it wasn't supposed to happen this fast," Christopher says worried.

I look down and I see myself in a long white dress, with no shoes.

"Christopher I'm gonna go look at myself in the lake," I say anxiously.

Without listening to his response I run to the lake at inhuman speed. When I look down my long black hair is now short and brown with a golden leaves head band on top and my eyes that were brown were now golden, my teeth are now sharp and not dull, and my skin is whiter than I thought.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts by Christopher running towards me he was about 50-60ft away and surprisingly I could her his foot steps and his breathing, I could even hear his heart beat.

"Lady Rose the village is under attack take your weapons and hide if anyone tries to take you use your weapons whatever you do don't let them take you away," Christopher says and drops my weapons in front of me and runs away.

I stand there shocked. I then think to myself, 'I have to help them fight this is my village they can't take it away from me, I won't let them.'

I look over towards the trees surrounding our village, I hear them coming, I hear their breathing, their heart beat, and their footsteps they are closing in fast. I suddenly hear the screaming of my people, their body's hitting the floor, the cries of the baby wolves, the heart beats stopping, the war cry from the ones fighting.

I jump into action and grab my weapons and run towards the screams. When I arrived the sight I saw angered and saddened me I saw my people slaughtered in cold blood I see the baby wolves dead or begging their dead parents to wake up. I sense someone running towards me, I sense a enemy I ready my sword, when I turn around realize it's too close already.

"LADY ROSE," Christopher yells and runs in front of me shielding me from the wolf.

"CHRISTOPHER," I screamed in pure horror. There Christopher was severally injured in front of me. I jump at the wolf and kill it instantly getting revenge. As soon as the wolf dies I turn and run to Christopher. Tears stream down my face as I listen to his last words.

"Lady Rose I'm sorry I wasn't able to protect you to the end, Lady Rose grow strong and get everyone away safely...I won't make it but Lady Rose at first I didn't think you were the chosen one but when I look at you now i see that you are and I have never had anyone cry over me or show me affection the days we have spent together are the happiest days of my ending life thank you Lady Rose... I love you,"

As Christopher says that he turns into a handsome man, and then falls limp and his chest stops moving up and down signifying he is dead. I let out a loud cry of sadness and anger as I do that a bright gold flashes and all the enemy wolves turn to ashes and blow away with the wind all the dead wolves get up un injured the families rejoice in happiness. I look down at Christopher to find him still dead.

I look down at my hand to see cracks going everywhere on my body, I say my last dying words.

"Christopher I love you too."

Lady Rose then drops to the ground dead one tear of gold flowing down her face.