Abandoned

I wake up around 3 in the morning to yelling and screaming all of the sudden my door burst open revealing my father looking rather angry.
What makes me wanna scream is that I see a empty beer bottle in his hand, last time he was drunk he beat me restlessly.

"You need to come with me and your mother real quick," my father said.

"Yes sir," I said in a shaky voice fearing what would come next.

In stead of grabing my arm he grabs my hair and pulls me outta my small room. What I see next makes me cry silently, my mother was on the ground dead in a pool of her own blood. When we reach the front door he throws it open and opens the car door in the back seat and throws me in. A few seconds later the drivers seat openps up and slams shut. I hear the car engine roar to life.

A 6 hours later

I realize that we are deep into the forest the trees coated in snow. All of the sudden the car stops. He exits the car to only a few seconds later throw my car door open and throw me outta the car on the snow covered grass of the forest. When he has thrown me outta the car he runs to the drivers side of the car and turns the engine on and drives away fast.

I start crying here I am cold, alone, and betrayed.  I look up to here growling I see a pack of about 20 wolves. I start to have an anxiety attack, black dots start clouding my vision,  I pass out shortly after that. But before I pass out I feel my cheek get scratched hard then my body gets picked up then I feel nothing.