Training

I wake up to feel something jumping up and down on my stomach,  I open my eyes and see Christopher bouncing on my stomach.

"I'm awake Christopher no need to bounce on me anymore," I said annoyed.

"Today is your training lady Rose," Christopher said.

"What will the training be Christopher," I asked questioning what will happen.

"It will be hand to hand combat," Christopher says in a matter of fact tone.

I blink my eyes at him a few times before nodding

"Oh ok Christopher I will meet you outside the tunnel," I say.

Christopher jumps down and walks out the tunnel. I sigh and stretch and climb down the cave wall, when me feet touch the floor all I could think was, 'I'm gonna die, aren't I?'

I walk out of the tunnel and see Christopher sitting down looking at me. He leads me to a arena with slashed rocks sticking out from the ground and i look around a bit more to see a rock wall at least a 100ft in the air. My eyes widen a bit at the sight of the rock wall but i quickly shrug it off. I then look all around me and see all kinds of weapons a bow and arrow, a sword with Greek writing on it, and then I see  two sickles attached to each other and much more.

Out of nowhere Christopher comes up and attempts to attack me but I move out of the way before he can strike me.

"Christopher what the heck was that for," I yell at him.

"Rose remember this never let your guard down," Christopher says.

"Now for part one of your training I want you to climb all the way up that rock wall,"

"What are you insane what if I fall," I say screaming at him in disbelief.

"Then we will have to find another chosen one won't we," he says jokingly.

I glare at him then say, "fine I will do it."

I walk towards the wall and start climbing, once I'm about 60ft in the air I feel myself getting tired all the sudden the rock that my right foot was on breaks off, my eyes shoot open and I hurry and put my dangling right foot on another rock as soon as I did that the rock that was supporting my left foot broke and the rock my left hand was holding on to breaks off. As I grow more desperate for another rock to hold on to I slip and lose my balance and fall backwards. I was expecting to be meant with the cold hard ground I was meant with something soft and fury, I look down and see I landed on Christopher my eyes widen and I hurriedly got off him.

I start crying in fear that I killed him but was shocked when he got up just fine.

"How are you not dead," I exclaimed.

"That's a secret lady Rose," Christopher says.

"Training is over for today but before I end the training please pick a weapon," Christopher says.

I look at the weapons.

"I'll have the....

(A/N: vote in the comments which weapon you want Rose to have the pictures of the weapons are at the top peace out wolf pups)