Chapter 8

An update in 3 months ! Thank you for those who voted ! This chapter is for you.

Angelina pov

It's 7:30 pm.Tonight is the dinner.Right now I'm in a cab,on my way to the riders resident. I'm wearing a fitting white dress that is above my knees and the sleeves are three quarter long and I'm pairing them with white flats. I decided to let my long wavy brunette hair down.

"Here you go riders resident ." said the cab driver.

I payed and thank him.I got out of the cab.

The riders resident surely is a mansion. Fancy gates , a fountain placed on the middle of the driveway.

Oh god . I think I'm scared or nervous.Without me knowing i pressed the ring com beside the gate.

"Well hello there Angelina ! come in ! come in ! " Mary chirped happily.

The massive gate spilt into two and I started to walk through their long driveway to their so called home.

"Thank you for coming sweetheart !" Said Mary.

"No problem ,it's my pleasure." I replied with a smile.

"Come on in to the dinning room, you re just in time." said Mary.

Oh boy. Suddenly I started to get nervous. Will there be lots of guest over for dinner? Will her son be there ? OMg! what the hell am I thinking about him.

We entered a large door ,inside was a long rectangle door with guests sitting across from each other it.

All eyes were on me.

"Hello my fellow guest ,this is my friend Angelina ." said Mary. Everyone stared at me. I just stood their awkwardly and gave a quick wave and smile.

"Here sweetheart, seat next to me" said Mary.

We started to walk to the end of the table. " For gods sake Melani ! I told you my guest is sitting here !" scolded Mary to this girl who is barely wearing a proper dress. To be honest, looking around the room most women were dressed like whores except the married ones.

"But I want to sit next to dommy here." whined Melani.

Dommy what name is that .I saw she was rubbing her hands On this guys thigh. I looked up and saw Dominic sitting there with a blank face holding a glass of wine.

"You want be me to sit here with you don't you dommy?" said melani in a annoying girly voice.

"For god sakes melani. you re just another girl for my son." said Mary.

" I bet she just want to sit here to steal my dommy while guess what his mine"Melani said to me

"I'll just sit at the other end, Mary it's fine." I said not wanting to cause a scene.

I walked to back to the other end and sat at a empty sit.

I heard to clicks.

"Bring in the foods." said Dominic in a bored tone.

.

Ok that's it for this chapter

I hope you like it

Love

Eva