Chapter 7

Angelina pov.

3 days later

I was working at the hospital like every normal day.like nothing had ever happened in the club.like I never met Mary or Dominic. This past 3 days I couldn't stop thinking about Dominic.his hazel eyes.his dangerous, mysterious presence.

"Miss scarlet, your next patient is here to see you." said a nurse.

"Ok, send them in thank you ." I said to the nurse.

In came in my BFF Rebekah. "What are you doing here Bekah?, my next patient is coming soon." I said.

"I'm your next patient." said Bekah.

I looked at Bekah. she seems fine to me."ok, so tell my what is the problem you have." I said,not speaking in my professional tone since she's my bff.

"I think I got knocked up." she said while staring at her lap.

I gasp.

"What!?" I almost basically screamed.

"I said I think-"

"I know what you said Rebekah!" I said before she could finish her sentence.

Rebekah's not a slut. She's the type of girl that would flirt with you but not one of those one stand girls.

"Do you know the guy that you slept with?" I asked.

"No, maybe..... I don't know." said Rebekah.

"Let me run some tests on you." I said.

One hour later*

"It's positive." I said to Rebekah.

She started to cry."what if he doesn't want the baby?"said Rebekah."what if he tells me to abort the baby?"

I'm basically dumbfounded when it comes to this things.i bet your saying ,I'm a doctor I should know how to handle this type of situations.I'm truly dumbfounded right now.

"Ummm...you should try to talk to him." I said.

She looked at me and went back to crying some more.

"Whenever you say ummm In the beginning of your sentences meaning your not sure or your just speechless." Cried Bekah.

I sighed.

Oh dear.

------------------------

5 hours later

I finished dealing with Bekah and my work and Returned home.

Home sweet home.

I layed down on the couch and started I flip through the mails.

"Bill,bill,bill,bill, bi-" I said.

I looked at an invitation.

It was an gold envelope. on the front my name was written in cursive.fancy.

I tore it open .

It read.

Dear miss Angelina scarlet you are invited to attend a dinner party on Sunday held at the riders estate.Please dress in our dress code that is black or white.

From

Mary rider

P.s please come Angelina, let me thank you properly.