Who is he?*****oops

What do you guys think of the new cover!

Angelina pov

"His my son." said the lady.

I looked at the lady and back at the man, who I chucked the phone at.I can see some scratches on his cheek that I think I caused. It started to bleed since I kinda whacked the phone at him after I chucked it at him.ooops.i was scared and nervous at the time so I probably don't remember clearly what I did.

"Ummm sorry." I said to the man. The man simply ignored me and continued staring into me. His hazel eyes, so cold yet makes me nervous when his staring at me.

"It was funny."said the lady."My name is Mary and that's my son, Dominic Rider."said Mary as she pointed at her son when she said his name.

I looked at Dominic.His quite handsome and sexy and had a dangerous vibe on him.Damn those jaws,those lips I feel like I could just-stop.what the hell I never feel like this when a guy stares at me.

"i should treat that cut."i said to Dominic.Getting out of my daze.

We were inside my bedroom so he sat on the bed next to his mom.

He was checking on his mom while I went into my bathroom to get a first aid kit.

When I came back, Mary was telling her son what happened at the club.I took a sit beside Dominic.He turned towards me so I could treat the cut.I had to crane my neck to see his face so instead I stood up.

He looked at me.His face expressing a confused look as in why am I standing up.

"Umm your too tall."i mumbled. He chuckled lowly .

I feel nervous hearing his voice.I was about to clean his cut with a cotton bud when he looked straight at me.I froze.His hazel eyes seems so distant and cold yet beautiful and mysterious. I feel like I don't remember how to treat a cut since I looked at his eyes.

"Are you ok?" ask Dominic in a low voice.

"Umm...s-orry."i said quickly and started cleaning the cut.

While I was cleaning the cut I feel like I'm being stared at.I didn't have to guts to look at his eyes, scared that I will get lost in them.

When I finished, I put the first aid kit away.I came back into the room and see both Mary and Dominic standing, like they're leaving.

Dominic turned to looked at me.My breath hitched.

"We're leaving with my mom now,thank you for helping her." said Dominic in a monotone.

I nodded.

I lead them to my front door even though I don't really have to since my house is a 2 bedroom house made for newly we'd couples.so my house is quite small but cute.

Mary smiled."goodbye and thank you for rescuing me." thanked Mary.

"Not a problem." I said.

We hugged and she got into a black Porsche,which seems to be really expensive.

I locked the door. I looked out from the window and saw Dominic looking sat me through the window.its like his checking on me if I'm fine. He looked away and drove away.

I frowned.

Will that be the last time i see him I thought.

The whole night I couldn't sleep.I just couldn't stop thinking about Dominic.Why am I thinking about him,

He probably has a girlfriend that must be as hot as him. Maybe A supermodel.

Eventually I falled asleep seeing Dominic with a model in his arms.

------------------///------------

Authors note:

Hello guys.I apologise if my chapters are really short since I write them on my iPod and they looked long on my tiny iPod.give me some of your thoughts of this chapter please.oh and 5 more days until Christmas.merry Christmas.please don't forget to comment and vote.

Love,

Eva

P.s my dad ask me what I want for Christmas and I said nothing.Am I crazy.