Chapter 2 my plan?

Angeline pov

I quickly ran up to the second floor of the club.I took in the scene that is below me and took the foam machine.Well you must be thinking what I'm doing with it and what this does.Well basically it shoots foam out, and it has a shooting speed which is awesome to distract that giant man.Its part of the fun in this club,its called foam hour when it happens.

I click on the button that produced the fastest foam and pointed the machine down towards the man's head.'boy this would hurt 'I thought but no I thought again, his skin is like brick.Oh well, at least it will cover his sights.

I push the shoot button.Foam quickly went straight towards the man heads than covered his body within seconds.The man was shocked and distracted probably wasn't expecting that.I ran downstairs, seeing the man is trying to wipe the foam off his eyes .I took this opportunity and grabbed the lady's hand and dragged her towards the exist.

We ran out of the club and got into my car.I quickly plunged the keys into the car and drive roughly out of the club.
"Ok good.,....we lost them."i said in between breaths and looking in my rear mirror to see if any car is following us.

I looked to the passenger side where the lady is sitting to see if she was still there.shes being awfully quiet.she was looking at me in shock like she couldn't believe what just happened.

After a few minutes, we arrived back at my house.I parked the car and turned off the engine.

"Umm...hi my name is Angelina."i said awkwardly while still siting in the car.

After a few awkward silence."thank you for helping out in the club, it's quite risky you know jumping into a scene that has a gun."the lady said
I looked up to her."unmm..."i said not knowing what to say.
I looked anywhere but her eyes.

"Ow!"
I looked up and saw her holding her arm .
"Oh god! your bleeding!"i shouted.
How come I didn't notice that before.I quickly got out of of the car and went to the passenger side.I helped her out of the car because she looked so pale and weak.I unlocked the front door of the house and helped the lady to the siting room.I left her there and quickly went to the bathroom and got the first aid kit.
I went back to the siting room and saw her wincing at her arm.I went and sit next to her. And grabbed her arm gently and started to clean her arm.After I finish and wrapped her arm.
I looked up at her and saw that she was staring right at me . Feeling really nervous I decided to break the awkward silence" you can rest in the guest room tonight and you can ring someone tomorrow."i said trying not to make me sound like I'm trying to get rid of her.she nodded and said thank you.I can tell that she didn't want to talk about what happened at the club so I let it slide.I showed her to the guest room and said goodnight.

I sighed as I collapse on my bed.I feel so exhausted.You must be wondering why am I letting a stranger stay in my house without any information on what happened in the club.To be honest I don't know why I did it, I just felt like its right. I feel like something's going to happen tomorrow.I can't tell if it's good or bad.I got rid of my ridiculous feelings and went to sleep.

--------------------------//--//--------

Authors note:

Ok guys that's another chapter.i updated early because I want to start working on my third chapter.Please don't give up on this book.The next chapter I will be revealing another main character.so please be patient.please vote and comment.

Love,
Eva

P.s if you comment or vote i will dedicate the next chapter to you .

Next update will be on the 7th on December.
Are any of you guys doing secret Santa in your class?