Alliance

Within minutes of the transmission, fighter planes, modified black Saturnian PEIDB pods and mini room-for-one-sized flying saucers filled the air space above the PEIDB and SEB headquarters.

Obviously, the Secret Council was not going to be too involved in this interplanetary mission. It was not their forte nor their area to interfere in intergalactic or interplanetary battles. The PEIDB and SEB, however were responsible for Earth's interplanetary safety and alien technology. Without hesitation, the fleet of PEIDB and SEB forces zoomed towards the Andes where the Jupitian pod was waiting for them.

Ken glanced around the pod and said, "Transmit to Jupiter to go on according to plan and proceed with the shield fully powered. We must wait till this base is destroyed or when the countdown has been terminated. It must be a trap to make Jupiter lower its guard for letting us destroy the communication control center at the Himalayas so easily. IDS obviously underestimated Jupitian intelligence. Hack into the IDS computer on another terminal and trace out their plans."

A moment later, the pod responded urgently. "The IDS computer indicates that they will be sending out another thousand warships to distract the Jupitian warships from the weapons on Saturn. The IDS headquarters on Mars will be deploying three thousand newly developed IDS warships to launch a full-scale attack on Jupiter. I am running a scan on the Andes to locate the exact position of the second base."

"Good, I will attempt to communicate with the Jup." Ken said as he closed his eyes and through his pod, he linked up with the Jup.

In a mechanical voice, the pod spoke in Jup's male voice, "Connection established, Royal Prince seal acknowledged, initiating scan."

In the distance, the PEIDB and SEB air force came into sight. As they reached the pod. They stood hovering around. From a golden room-for-six oval Neptunian pod, Ethan said through the video intercom to the Jupitian pod. "We have already found some of the bugs in the PEIDB headquarters and traced their transmission to an exact location beneath the Andes!"

Immediately, Ken broke his connection with the Jup saying, "Terminate IDS network scan, divert energy to Jupitian shield and scan for Saturnian IDS weapons." To the pod, Ken said, "Terminate the Andes scan and divert all free resources to IDS attack sequence termination."

Ken replied through the intercom. "Okay, director, lead us there."

Immediately, the whole horde of PEIDB and SEB led the Jupitian pod towards the bottom of the Andes. In the pod, the Jupitian Prince telepathically reported to the Jup that the Earth headquarters of the IDS base was under the Andes so that they would know where to target their frequency disrupter ray, should the need arise. Meanwhile, orders for him and his pod were to continue hacking and disable the attack sequence in case IDS was using another technology that did not involve electromagnetic waves or were too strong to be disrupted.

As they reached the bottom of the magnificent mountain range, Ken stared in awe through the screen. It was practically hard to believe that the Andes was so beautiful. The height and magnificence made that seemed impossible. He looked at a jagged side of the mountain. Obviously, there was a relatively huge chunk of the mountain missing. He remembered how the PEIDB headquarters were damaged. It was meant to be a warning but at such cost! Simply, he regretted the wrong he had done to Earth's ecosystem, and memories of the destruction of the island came back, haunting him.

"Initiate radar scanners and electromagnetic wave detection," Ken said to the pod while staring at the Andes through the screen.

"Radar scanning blocked by magnetic shield. Electromagnetic wave detection pinpoints to the base of the Andes," the pod reported.

"I say we blast the whole mountain and send the IDS base a squished cheese!" Jeremy yelled in excitement.

"NO!" Ken said firmly to the intercom. "We must do what we can to preserve the mountain range." Ken added, obviously trying to atone for his mistakes.