Together Forever

I finally did the smut chapter and it is the most relieving and awkward things to write. But well... This chapter will talk about what happens after that... um... 'passionate' night. O h you understand I am not good with lovey-dovey type of things so... bare with me. 

___________________________________

Zero:

Zero opened his eyes, remembering the events of last nights. He felt the corners of his lips curled up into a smile. Then, doubts struck him like a truck. Did it really happened... or was it another dream? He had dreamed with something like this happening before. Even though in the morning he just brushed the ideas away and kept the ignoring his feelings. He now knew what he felt really. Did he had to ignore his feelings again? Was it all a dream? Zero's thoughts were interrupted when he felt something move closer to his chest. He turned his eyes to the small body, curled up in his arms. It wasn't a dream. He was as shocked as he was amazed. Then, he notice two, big, red eyes open slowly. Their eyes locked in that moment, just... staring at each other. Zero then heard a quiet voice.

"Good morning," Yuki said groggily as she lift her head and planted a small kiss on Zero's lips, before snuggling back into his chest.

Zero smile as he wrapped his strong arms around Yuki. He closed his eyes and gave Yuki a kiss on the forehead.

"Good morning. Yuki."

Yuki

Yuki was happy. She couldn't wish for anything else at that moment. Just having the idea of having Zero, her Zero by her side, made her so happy. After what seemed hours of being at bed, she turned to see her phone. She could feel Zero's warmth at her back and his tight grip at her waist. She didn't want to move at all. Then reality came and crush her wishes. It was 7:45 a.m.!

"Zero. Zero wake!" she shouted at Zero as she escaped his from his arms. Zero groaned at response.

"What is it?" he said as he lifted up himself, supporting himself with his elbows.

"It's already 7:45. Our train goes at 8:30." Yuki said as she went into the bathroom.

After a shower, Yuki came out of the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around her. She walked to the side of bed, where Zero was laying. She didn't have time for this.

"Zero. Hey. Wake up. Go take a shower." she said as she shook Zero's shoulder.

"Augh..." Zero groaned as he sat up.

He looked as he was about to stand up, but then, he pulled Yuki's arm, making her fall on top of him. She felt as Zero's arms wrap around her. One was holding her waist as the other brushed her hair softly with his fingers. She knew what they both wanted. He started kissing her neck, making her blush. Then, at the same time, they both buried their fangs in each others necks, drinking the sweet blood. Somehow, the blood tasted even better now for both of them.

After taking their mouths out, she felt how Zero flipped their positions. Her towel was completely unwrapped, living her exposed. Yuki couldn't help but blush. She saw how Zero smiled at the view and started planting kisses all around her body. He then moved up to her lips. Their tongues intertwine and danced in their mouths. They pulled apart to catch their breaths. Zero started kissing the nape of her neck, living small marks.

"Z- Zero. *pant* G-go... take a shower. I-It's getting *pant* late."

"Fine," Zero groaned and then smiled as he pulled up.

Zero:

As Zero got out of the shower, he saw Yuki making the bed. He slowly walked towards her and wrap his arms around her waist. Yuki smiled as Zero buried his face in her hair. She then turn around to reveal a half naked Zero. He only had his pants and a towel around his neck. He then lean in to kiss her.