Chapter 15

I sat straight up looking into the eyes of an unfimaliar woman. She jolted up and started crying. Her arms came swinging around me, pushing my face against hers. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and whispered thank you. Who was she talking to?

She then left the room. a short while after she came back with a man. He came up to me squeezing my shoulders and giving me a kiss on the cheek. He tried to talk to me but all i could think about was them. Lena, Calum, Michael, Ashton, and Davina. My hands started shaking and people came rushing into the room. Everything started to spin again. leaving me and the darkness.

Nothing happened. Nobody was there. The light came flowing back to my eyes and i jolted up leaving the man and woman crying while i looked for a bathroom. I looked in the mirror, not recognizing myself at all. How are they going to recognize me if i look different? I was skinnier. Paler. My eyes have lost their sense of color. My hair was longer and i had some facial hair now. I didn't have a lip ring either. Who even am i?

"Luke... Hunny.. Do you remember who i am?" The woman came in and asked. i stared at her for a little while then shook my head. She ran to the other room crying loudly. After a little while she came back to me and started talking, she looked upset.

"Your name is Luke Hemmings. I am your mother, Liz. You have been in a come for several months. You attempted to kill yourself because - because you were getting bullied so bad and i couldn't help you becau- because i didn't believe you. Im sorry baby boy." Tears streamed down her face as her hand strolled through my hair. She held her breath then continued. "You survived but in a coma. Then a couple of weeks ago you woke up but you weren't you. All you continued to say was Michael, Calum, Ashton, Lena, and Davina. It was like you were in your own little world. The doctors said you have amnesia, but they don't know what has caused this. This is the first time you are actually paying attention to us. We-we have to test you for a couple of thing but - but if your fine you can come to your new home and to your new high school. We won't let anything happen to you this time. I I promise."

Everything hit me. Like a bus. All the memories came flashing back. Not the memories from before but ones from my world. The place i felt comfortable. i don't know how i was going to get to that new school and find them but i had to. I take tests today to determine if i can leave or not.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Im out. Out of there. I have no memories there and im leaving with these strangers. All i want is to find them. Im going to find them.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

My alarm clock rang, the strangers strolled into my room and told me to get ready for school. The lady gave me a hair cut yesterday and the guy shaved my facial hair. I just needed to put on some weight and get my eye color back.

I entered the hallway and had no clue where to go. I followed the signs and finally found room 218. I was late to class and when i entered the teacher smiled at me and started to talk.

"Students, we have a new student. This is Luke everybody. He has amnesia, be nice."

She showed me to my seat and it was sat next to this girl with red hair. She was wearing clothes that didn't fit her and she continued to play with her gum and give me dirty looks. Another girl continued to look at me from across the room. She had the big brown eyes like Lena, but she didn't seem like Lena. She was wearing a dress and her hair was down. She was wearing heels too. Lena would never touch heels. It was weird. She looked like Lena but she didn't.

At the end of class that girl came up to me and asked if i needed help to my next class. I nodded my head and she lead me down the many hallways. I was confused but she said she would sit next to me since she had that class too. She said we shared all the same classes besides one of them.

She sat next to me and tried to have a conversation.

"Hi Luke, Im Davina. How's your first  day so far?"

"Wait did you say you name is Davina?"

"Yeah.."

"Do you know me?"

"No silly! We just met."

"Are you sure we just met? I swear you seem so familiar"

"No im sorry.. But if you want you can tag along with me all day?"

"I dont want to be a pest."

"oh you wont be! it will be fine!"

"Okay, just tell me if im being a bother and ill leave"

I followed Davina around all day at lunch. She introduced me to some guys who i ended up sitting with. One of them was her boyfriend.

"Guys this is Luke.. Be nice" She then whispered something so i couldn't hear and they all looked at me. "Luke, this is Michael, Calum, and Ashton. OH THERES MY SISTER! Hey sis come here for a sec!" A short girl with black hair and big brown eyes came over. "L, this is Luke."

"L as in Lena?"

"Sorry to dissapoint you but my name is Lissa.."

"Oh sorry about that" Lissa walked away from the table and headed to sit on the other side of the lunch room. I got up and walked to my next class, i thought the bell had rung but it hadn't. Michael caught me in the hallway and stoped me.

"Hey mate you okay?"

"Do i know you?"

"Yeah im Michael we just met"

"No do i know you from before? All of this seems so familiar"

"I dont know mate but how about you come back to lunch and come talk to us? Just ignore Davina and Ashton's make out session."

A/N: Hey so sorry this was short. But more good stuff coming soon. I promiseeee.