Chapter 12

Lena's P.O.V

"Okay guys. You wanted to here what i have to say, well here you go."

"Ten months ago i told the police everything. With my family, my guidence counselor, everything. Then they sent me to a foster home. When i was there a girl stabbed me and i was hospitalized for three days, then when i finally got out of the hospital i found myself with no home and was sent to another foster home. At every single foster home there was either a drunk who would beat me, or children who would hurt me. Nothing ever went right so i ran. And when i was out on the street i started stealing, stealing food, clothes, anything and everything in sight. The police caught me one day and i was sent to juvy. You would usually hear stories of juvy being so bad, but honestly this one wasnt. it was more like a home. Then i saw this girl and she looked almost exactly like me, just a couple differences, i couldn't get a better look at her and then they realeased me. All i knew was that that girl was in for fighting and thats what i would have to come back for. I fought some prostitues on the corner not to far from here and was sent to juvy again. This time i was cell mates with this lady. We talked for a while then she told me her name, Davina Lockwood. LOCKWOOD. I asked if she knew who her parents were and she said and i quote, "Just some drug addicts who kept my older sister but threw me in a foster home, they said i was usless and too young to do anything, and my old foster parents told me that they had found me on their front porch. I never knew what happened to my older sister.. I think her name was Lilly or Lena, it had an L though." I immediatley told her my name and family but i swear i never knew i had a sister, a younger one for that matter. But once i got out of juvy i decided to get an apartment and try to get my sister out of there and have her live here, that is why there are two bedrooms."

And that was the first time ive seen all of their mouths drop at the same time.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

(Hi so i dont want this to be too short bc i was just going to end with that so right now i am going to skip ahead a couple of months so you guys can get the real feel of what is happening.)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Lena's P.O.V

"What do you want for breakfast!?" I called out as i heard the constant banging of the drums. "ASH WILL YOU STOP WITH THE DAMN DRUMS" I heard the drumming stop and Davina came out all dressed and ready, "Well doesnt someone look fancy today. Whos the guy?" I asked while dropping some eggs onto hers and the boys plate.

Davina started smiling and blushing before she could speak, "Well his name is Ian.. And hes a junior.. AND HE IS REALLY HOT. And nice.. but really really really hot."

"Hmmm maybe you could describe this Ian to me a bit more, or even better, invite him over for dinner if you want! I think the boys are going out to a gig tonight so it will just be me and you."

"Well that sounds good. Ill text him now! But bye sis. Cal is driving me to school today! Love you!" She called out while walking out the door.

"Love you too!"

Everything was going good. Besides the part where living with four boys is kind of an issue. Especially when there are only two girls in the house and none of them go to school any more because this band thing has really kicked off. Im still in college though. Working on my nursing degree.

Michael came up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist and giving me a kiss, Luke walked in and screamed "GET A ROOM. Also, L where are my eggs?" I pointed to the table and Michael dragged me into our bedroom, locking the door behing us and sliding his cold hands all though out my body.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Half an hour later we came out of the room and all the guys started yelling at Michael because they had practice in an hour. Everyone left and i was left alone again.

I decided to clean the whole house since i didnt have classes today and nobody would be home until 7 pm or later.

Once i finished cleaning all the rooms besides Calum, Ashton, Luke, and Davina's bedrooms I looked at the time. It was only 11  am. So i decided to clean their rooms too.

I came into Luke's room and started throwing all of the dirty socks into his laundry bin, then i started picking up the millions of guitar picks all along his floor. Then came the song writing papers crumbled everywhere. I threw them into a seperate bag just incase he needed any of them. Then i saw it.

He still has it.

Luke has the picture of us making out a couple months ago in his hideaway.

Why does he still have it?

What if Michael finds out this happened?!

I started freaking out and dropped the bag on Luke's floor and sat down on the couch. I know i used to have feelings for Luke, i dont know if i still do, but what i do know is that i love Michael. I love Michael with my whole heart, and i  couldn't bare to lose him. Not now,