Chapter 10

Lena's P.O.V

"Honey i will take care of everything. I promise. But for now i need you to stay in the hospital with your friend. Im sorry for what your father has done. Im sorry for what everyone has done to you. And that guidence counselor, he will be fired, and arrested. We are so sorry."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I was back at the hospital. Michael has woken up, he's going to be fine. But I don't know how i am going to tell him and Luke what the police has said.

Everything is going to change.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It has been a couple of days in the hospital and we were all heading back to our city today, except Luke would be the one driving. We helped Mikey in the car and i sat in the back with him. He held me close like he was never going to see me again.

After an hour we were finally back. Luke drove me home first and i said bye to both of them. I went inside and packed a bag of the stuff i really needed. I looked at the picture by my bed side. It was all four of the boys with a personal message on it. I put it in my coat jacket and waited for the knock on the door.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Lena, are you ready?"

"Yeah. Can you just tell them i said bye a-and thank you"

"I will. We promise you will be fine. We have a foster home ready for you. It is a couple hours away. We have someone to bring you there. Are you sure you don't want to say good bye to your friends?"

"I can't see their faces when i say good bye. Thank you. Really. Just please tell them i will miss them and can you give them each these notes i have written for them personally?"

"We can do that. Your social worker will be up there in a week. Good luck kiddo."

Michael's P.O.V

"Calum Hood, Michael Clifford, Luke Hemmings, and Ashton Irwin, please report to the principal's office if you are in the building. I repeat, Michael Clifford, Calum Hood, Luke Hemmings, and Ashton Irwin please report to the principal's office. Thank you."

We all looked at each other weirdly and got up, confused to why they would call Ashton too, seeing that he doesn't go here.

We got to the principal's office and there was a police man standing there with papers in his hand.

"Good afternoon gentlemen, i have some notes for you from your friend, Lena. Which one of you is Michael?" I walked over, clearing my throat, "I am"

~ ~ ~

Dear Michael,

      I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you for everything. You showed me what love is. We may have gotten into all those little fights and arguments over every little thing, including pizza, and i just wanted to say that i loved every second i spent with you. I loved kicking your ass in zombies, i loved getting to know you as we fought on the play ground, and i loved the way you stuck up for me when the huge tittied bitches were being bitches. I just loved every second. The times we dyed your hair together, im going to miss you the most, dont tell the other guys that. I dont want them to know im picking favorites. I still have the picture from weeks ago from you and the guys. We may have only known each other for a few months but i need you to know that i am so sorry for everything i have put you through. Im sorry for the couple times you have walked in on me cutting, but i promise i will try my best to stop for you. Im sorry that my father stabbed you, he should have done that to me and none of this would be happening if he did. Because if he did i wouldn't have told the police everything and i wouldn't be going where i am going but i would be lying in the ground, i would be there any how if i never got told off by those brats the other day, because of you and the others im still here today. Thank you. Really. I love you, and i need you to move on. I need all of you guys to leave me behind, to forget about me, i do not want you guys to look for me, at all. I love you but all of you need to move on from me. Mikey, continue to color your hair, eat your pizza, play your video games and find the woman who is going to be with you through it all. Find the girl who will treat you 30 million times better than me, and find the girl who wont leave no matter how tough it gets. Ignore the tears falling on this sheet of paper and know that i love you and need you to move on. I promise everything will be fine where im going, and if something goes really wrong, i have the picture of you four to keep me going. Thank you for being my first kiss, my first love, and my hero.

  Love,Lena.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Everything in my mind was spinning. A few tears streamed down my face, the boys looked to me with confusion and i asked the officer, "where" He looked away and handed the boys there letters, one by one.

Calum's P.O.V

Dear Calum,

   I wanted to say thank you. Thank you for being the best friend a girl could ever ask for. This may sound so bad but double check on Cassie. There may be a few things she is hiding from you. I just want you to know i have your back. But the day where we sat around talking and i kicked your ass in wrestling is a day i will cherish forever. I wish more days like that would come along but they wont. That picture you and the boys gave me will always be near me. I want you guys to forget about me. You all need to just foget about me. I need you guys to not look for me and find someone who will be a replacement best friend, and do me a favor, make sure Mikey is alright, dont let anything happen to any of you guys and dont be too stupid when on the road again. Do amazing on this tour. I love you Cal.

  Love,

Lena.

~ ~ ~ ~  ~

I ran over to Mike and gave him a hug. We both sat down and waited for the other guys to get their letters. There is no way none of us will get over having a friend thats a girl, we will never get over Lena.

Ashton's P.O.V

Dear Ashton,

   Where do i begin!? We had some awesome talks about ponies. Hey even that horse ride we went on was amazing and will always be in my mind. And Georgia, well she is a keeper. Don't let her out of you arms or dont do anything too stupid. Keep your drumming up too, if you ever give that up i swear i will find someone to hurt you. We have had so many memories over the past few months and i wanted to say thank you. This will be the last time you will be hearing from me. I dont want you guys to find me, i want you guys to get over me. I need you guys to get over me. You, Cal, and Luke were like brothers and all of you, including Mikey were my family. I have that picture you guys gave me, it will always be close to me. I love you Ash.

 Love,

Lena.

P.S. I reccomend you get a pony.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A tear streamed down my face. There was going to be no more Lena. I sat down with Mike and Cal and watched as Luke recieved his letter.

Luke's P.O.V

Dear Luke,

Where do i start off? The place where you hide out, i will remember that day forever. The day you ran into the ladies room and held me when i was cutting, the day we first met and i was a complete bitch to you. We had some amazing times. Both good and bad. Holly, shes cute, but make sure you keep an eye out on her. She seems like she likes to hop around. Keep an eye out for the boys to. Especially Mikey. Please make sure hes alright. I wanted to thank you Lucas. You need to stick with your guy friends, and have an amazing time on tour. You need to leave me behind and to not look for me. You guys are my best friends and that picture will be close to me at all times. I love you Lucas.

  Love,Lena.

P.S. You should officially change your name to Lucas.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I stood speechless. I walked over to the guys and sat down next to them. We all sat there, not knowing what to say.