everythingisRENT

Click the Dedication Link beside the title of this chapter to go to the profile of the said author.

Click the External Link to go to DON'T RAIN ON MY PARADE.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Name: Thalia

Age: A lady never reveals her age! ;D

Gender: Female

Number of Works: One, soon to be two.

Number of Works With Over 1,000 Reads: Not yet! :D

About Me:

I never know what to write on these things... So I think I'll just name some random things instead.

1. I love Broadway. My favorite plays are Anything Goes, RENT, Wicked, and Jersey Boys. 2. I love Glee, Smash, the Big Bang Theory. BAZINGA! 3. Some of my favorite people are Idina Menzel, Sutton Foster, Patti LuPone, and Marilyn Monroe. 4. I can't listen to the Finale from Wicked without crying. 5. I actually enjoy math. I know, it's weird. 6. I thought romeo and Juliet was stupid because wouldn't you tell your husband before pretending to die? I think any smart person would. 7. Random Wicked quote: "Oh sweet Oz it's the Grimmerie! Can I touch it?" "No." 8. I have the same birthday as Jenny from Forrest Gump. 9. My favorite animal is a unicorn. Then it's a dinosaur. Then narwhals.

(it's the thing that's on my profile)

DON'T RAIN ON MY PARADE

Genre: Humor | Teen Fiction

Rating: PG-13

Description: Marissa Martin is an ambitious girl with one goal: to become a Broadway star. When her mother decides that she needs some "bonding time" with her father who she rarely ever sees, she jets off to the Big Apple for the summer. But while she's there, a new person comes into her life who really could help her achieve her dream.

Story Inspiration: The song "Don't Rain On My Parade", Glee, and Broadway.

thepromoter's Review:

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Keep being amazing!