TheVisibleDarkness

Click the Dedication Link beside the title of this chapter to go to the profile of the said author.

Click the External Link to go to MY IMMORTAL.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Name: Karen

Age: 19

Gender: F

Number of Works: 3

Number of Works With Over 1,000 Reads: -

About Me:

I love to write to escape from my daily life. my stories are based on rl and some of roleplay characters

MY IMMORTAL

Genre: Mystery | Vampire

Rating: pg-13

Description: In all decent vampire's stories, vampire true enemy is werewolf,right? but that rule doesn't appeal here. Vampire true enemy is witch. Why? Simple reason, because it's the witches job to keep what ever is dead to stay dead. It was 1920 when they first met, Leon and Talia. Two different backgrounds, different purposes. They got unite with one word, Love. But what if soon the 'Love' changed to betrayal,heartbroken,and the worst....death? Will time give Leon another chance to prove his love for Talia? Story based from one of my and my best friend/best sister's roleplay characters.

Story Inspiration: Real life & Roleplay

thepromoter's Review:

DEATH OF SPRING

Genre: Fan Fiction | Adventure

Rating: pg-13

Description: Another time, another chance. The scar had not pained Harry for more than twenty one years.But one night, he felt the same pain again... the time has come to face the same battle again. Voldemort is back! Death Eaters are reuniting again..Meanwhile Bellatrix is taking his place, planning another epic plan to destroy Hogwarts, taking over everything. Dark clouds once again covered Hogwarts. With the new pledges, can Hogwarts defeat the dark magic forever? or the nightmare will eventually come true?

Story Inspiration: Real life & Roleplay

thepromoter's Review:

ETERNAL FLAME

Genre: Teen Fiction | Romance

Rating: pg-13

Description: In life we always face two different decision, which provide different path. Both path will be enveloping with happiness and sorrow. What if love divides into two? can you just choose one? Tabitha, a normal high school girl, it's her choice to decide a path for her heart.

Story Inspiration: Real life & Roleplay

thepromoter's Review:

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

thank you so much for reading and keep supporting me because it's the only way that inspired me :)