Azurite

Click the Dedication Link beside the title of this chapter to go to the profile of the said author.

Click the External Link to go to STORY OF MY LIFE.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Name: Azurite

Age: 14 years old

Gender: Female

Number of Works: 5

Number of Works With Over 1,000 Reads:None. : )

About Me:

Hmm, I'm Asian. I love writing and I rarely get bored. Haha, I laugh at every little thing. Uhm. Basically, I'm weird?

STORY OF MY LIFE

Genre: Romance | Humor

Rating: PG-13

Description: Some people thinks Highschool is the best time of our life, some people thinks its the worst. Once upon a time there was a girl-- NOT! Amy Ellis, an secretive girl with a.. pretty face? Suddenly wants to be popular? One day she receives a strange mail from an unknown person named Non_Sane, she eventually befriended the guy. On her first day of high school, she became friends with someone who resembles Non_Sane. Ever since she entered Highschool, crazy things started happening around her. She fell in love, she got betrayed and she was even placed on danger? Will she be able to keep things up and be happy?

Story Inspiration: Please don't laugh. I got the idea from a dream. It kinda turned into a story since I thought it was funny. : )

What Others Have Said:

"Good start you caught my eye with this one. The list made me laugh."

"Lol sounds interesting! I liked how you started and the list of things is funny"

thepromoter's Review:

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I hope you read my story, It would make me really happy! XD