slimjim1994

Click the Dedication Link beside the title of this chapter to go to the profile of the said author.

Click the External Link to go to HOT TEACHER.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Name: Jimmie Nicholson

Age: 17

Gender: I am a women !

Number of Works: Three: Hot Teacher, That Girl that met That Boy, Fans are wonderful

Number of Works With Over 1,000 Reads: 2

About Me:

My nickname is SlimJim, I love reading and writing vampire stories! I love fans! Every person that fans me makes me smile and of course I fan back. I hate bullying and I love eating cheese.

BTW I LOVE GREYSON CHANCE<3 "Hold on till the night" Is like one of my favorite songs.

HOT TEACHER

Genre: Fiction

Rating: PG-13

Description: A senior named Cherish always wished for something amazing to happen. Just when she thought that it would never happen, she met Mr. sparkle. One of the hottest teachers who walked the earth.

Story Inspiration: I wanted people to use their power of imagination and create mental pictures of something extraordinary. That is why I don't add pictures:) Your imagination can go long ways.

What Others Have Said:

"PLEASE UPDATE MORE I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!" -

thepromoter's Review:

An interesting little student crush on a teacher. It's a story that sparkles, too. ;) There are a lot of stories with these plots, but this is one that should be read. Kudos to you, Slimjim. :)

-Blaire <3

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

DONT NOT PLAGIARIZE! ITS LIKE STEALING SOMEONES ANSWERS ON A TEST.