Ethan's scared pt 2

"Let's go on, then. You know that I always like when punishments are discussed, bargained, term it how you like. But argument cannot be tolerated. If this ever happens again, Danny will fight you. The leadership battle."

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK.

The tears kept pouring down. I heard shuffling behind me but kept my attention on breathing my mom wasn't one to bend on tears.

So I knew she wasn't even considering to stop. I awaited my fate but the thought of not knowing what she was looking for got my heart rate to speed up. I knew it wouldn't be anything less painful. This is what the spanking was actually about.

I finally felt her presence around me.

"You know the deal, do not yell at your moms. Or?" She asked waiting for me to complete the sentence. Thankfully, I knew this one.

"You'll know the pain it takes to bare a child." I put my whole weight on the table, removing the hand that was supporting me. I didn't need to bruise it.

"Good boy." She praised "Now let's start." I felt something cold touch my butt meaning she was starting. Terror is the only thing in my head before the first hit.

"WHACK what did you do wrong Aiden? WHACK I YELled at mom, WHACK argued with Daniel, WHACK forgot my safe words, WHACK and cursed. WHACK WHACK WHACK accurate answers only. And cursed twice!!" I screamed out.

"WHACK WHACK and why is that wrong. WHACK WHACK it is wrong WHACK be- because I was being rude and disrespectful and I shouldn't have cursed. WHACK why shouldn't you have? WHACK I shouldn't have because it's against my princiPLES. WHACK
WHACK WHACK WHACK."

"Enough of this jokes. Lets really start" If these were jokes. How does real feel like.

WHACK. The air was knocked out of my lungs.
WHACK My eyes started to sting.
WHACK A tear slipped out of my eye
WHACK It started to fall steadily.
WHACK Why was I so rude to mom.

WHACK "Mom I'm sorry.
WHACK Please forgive me."
"WHACK you are already forgiven." Mom said.

"WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK ow mom that's the same spot.
"WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK. For your own good, be quiet."
"WHACK WHACK Mom I'm sorry. Please it hurts, you're hurting me.
"I don't want to hear a sound from you." she said. I was sobbing. How do you stop your voice.
"SMACK. Am I not talking to you. SMACK I will not tolerate that. IF I TELL YOU TO DO SOMETHING YOU DO IT"
"Mom mom mom MOM!!" I yelled causing her to stop. "I'm sorry, please." I said crying on the table. I was getting no sort of comfort at all.

"Aiden Sherman Stone Brooks you always do as told. Clear?" I nodded not sure I could say it.

She picked up the paddle she was using before she got angry and used her hands.
"Ten Aiden, I want you to be quiet through the ten. One sound from you and I'll start again." I nodded my head again.

WHACK.
WHACK.
WHACK.
WHACK.
WHACK.
WHACK.
WHACK.
WHACK.
WHACK.
WHACK.

I held my breath through it all. The paddle was placed by my head. I tried to stand but my butt was slapped brutally.

"Did you ask for permission." She whispered in my ear.
"No ma'am. May I stand up please?"
"No you may not." She said and I heard some shuffling behind me but I didn't turn to check, instead I hoped this was the end of my punishment.