Hate

Jake's POV

I've been having a really tough week and today was the last draw. I was about to enter math class, when Ethan my bully pushed me to the floor.

'If you fight, Jason would spank you. I would be grounded and loose privileges.' I continued to ignore him I was almost in my class then I lost it. I jumped him punching him directly on his nose. I popped his shoulder and he was beginning to stop struggling. I got up and spat on him before going into my class.

"Mr. Stone, is there a reason you're late to class." Mr Sherman asked I didn't say a thing, I just stared at him. "Nevertheless get to your seat, next time you'd be punished." I walked to my seat seeing the new guy sitting there. He immediately realized it and scrammed. This is actually my favorite class. I just sat down smiling to my best friend Ruby.

The intercom beeped twice meaning there was an announcement. "Jake come to the office." I picked up my bag, packed up my books and left the room. I waited for a few minutes at the front desk before I was permitted in. The principal walked out with a crying Ethan and I smirked. I sat down on the left chair and my principal started asking stupid questions.

"Do you know what you have done, Jake?" I guess the question was rhetorical because he continued. "I wouldn't have believed you'd had done such a thing if not for the video."

"Hey, Mr son of a bitch." I waited to see his face, shock. Priceless shock. "You could have least checked the videos, all the while I'd been bullied. You did nothing of such and now that I took things into my own hands, I'm in trouble. I really don't think anyone can be such an asshole. I did nothing wrong, I'm even supposed to get a congratulations but I'm sitting here listening to you rant how I shouldn't have taken anything into my hands." The principal was pissed and his calm expression was starting to wear off.
"I would have let you go with a detention but now, I'm going to call your parents." I don't care my parents aren't even around. They are in Japan because my mom has to make an artificial heart and my dad moved his schedule for opening his new car so they can be there together.

I was pissed at least my parents weren't around. The fucking principal kept calling my dad who was probably in a meeting until he gave him Jason's number. I was scared now and didn't realize I was pacing until I was told to sit back down.

Jason walked in. With his grey suit and blue tie. He looked smart like always but now he had his serious look on. I heard the secretary scream after him and he was in the room. Everyone knew my family was built on badass. Jason sat acknowledging me with a nod.

The principal shook my brother and they started talking. My brother was more of a one word guy. He only answered in one word. I tuned them out.
My brother is going to kill me. He hates being called to school.

"I can see he was fighting but why didn't you point out that was a bully." Jason said in business voice.
"Mr. Stone, I can tell you a bully doesn't deserve that. He might have deserved to be put in detention better still suspended but not to have a popped shoulder. I hope this matter will be dealt with." The older man said.
"Oh yes, yes it will." He threatened. "Is he getting any punishment for this."
"No, even if it wasn't Jake. Ethan still had it coming." He said with a smile coming to his face.

"Mr Johnson. It was a pleasure meeting you." He shook his hand and walked out. We were pretty much in front of the building when the bell rang, signifying lunch everyone came out of their classes and kept staring at my brother. Girls blushing, guys kept talking, waving and smirking. He didn't stop walking, making me go out with him. I checked seeing everyone had left the hallway.