I have more brothers?

Jack's POV

I'm a morning person and dad said we have a surprise today. I have no clue what it is, I hope I get a train. I woke up hungry so, I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I walked out the door still on my PJ (pyjamas) shorts. It had trains on it.

I walked to the kitchen and grabbed some juice from the fridge, I tried to get a glass cup from the higher cabinet, so I stood on my tiptoes when, I felt the cup I tried grabbing it but then it slipped and fell. I stared at it, in shock. I quickly dashed to get the broom and dust pan but Josh came down.

He picked me up from the floor and put me on the kitchen table. He picked up the broom and dust pan and cleaned up my mess.

"What were you thinking? What if the glass cut you. Next time come get me." He said getting a glass cup and pouring some juice into it. He gave the cup to me and I jumped off the table and sat on the kitchen stool.

I walked to the fridge and got some crackers. To go with the juice, I got a saucer from a drawer and was about to eat a cracker when he stole it.

"Give it." I demanded. He stared directly at me and ate the cracker. I went to the sink and filled a bowl with water and set it on the table, while kneeling on the stool before climbing the table and dumping water on him.

The water was too small to make him real wet but enough to make his shirt damp and stick to his body. I jumped down the table ready to sprint before he grabbed me. He put on a fake annoyed expression and took off his shirt with his free hand. Then dropped it on the water on the floor.

"Why would you do that?" he laughed. I giggled. He set me on the table and got a mop to clean the water.

"Would you boys act your age." I heard from behind me. I turned around to see Jason on a shirt that says 'best brother.' in a scattered font style and and red check boxers similar to what Josh was wearing; a blue check boxers and a black plain shirt.

"Who's looking forward to the surprise." He said in a husky sleep voice.
"I hate surprises." I just didn't get the point of it. They could hurt you or help you but they were still stupid. I just didn't understand why someone would like to be surprised. It just didn't make sense.

"Jack, surprises aren't that bad. Why do you even hate them so much?" Where to start...

"They always go from bad to worse and the last time I tried surprising someone. I got spanked. The day I decided I hated surprises was the day I was told Elizabeth was coming." I immediately hear light feet run away. I looked at the direction only catching her golden blonde hair. It was supposed to be a joke.

Josh walked angrily to me and popped my mouth. I screamed out in pain. I scrambled away and stumbled on my legs before falling flat on my behind. I didn't mean it like that, it was only a joke why didn't they understand. They didn't want to understand, they hate me.

I stared at Josh's raging eyes and Jason's frustrated gaze before running off. I opened the door that led to the backyard and ran till my feet were burning. I ran towards the woods. It wasn't a big forest but somewhere I could clear my head. I continued running till I couldn't run anymore. I walked even though my legs hurt, even though I was not allowed here without an older sibling. I was already really tired before I heard it, the sounds. My body gave one last pump of adrenaline.

I walked a little more before finding the gentle stream. I walked to the rocks by the coast of the river I laid on it scared of standing. I cried my eyes out, my sorrows, my problem everything that was on my mind was going and I was happy about it. I had no more tears and I sat there staring at the flowing water, the peace, the direction, it couldn't care less about anything that was going on and just kept moving.