Chapter 7

Sitting in shock for what felt like hours, I'm finally able to word a response "Y-You can't be serious... I can't just drop everything and go!" He stares at me with the blankest expression I have ever seen on a person, just by looking into his eyes I can tell he is serious about it.

But so am I, we have known each other for less than a week and I only found out his name yesterday! Who would just pack up and go with someone who they are barely even acquainted with?

Silence continues as I think over my options:

1. I could do as he says, pack my stuff and willingly leave with him.

2. I could run away to one of my hiding spaces that I went to when I needed to think and wait till he leaves the island.

But what are my chances of getting away? Do I go when I don't even know what he wants or do I run and continue living a safe and stable life where I am?

Okay I know it's been ages since my last update and this chapter is really short and possibly crap but I haven't really had time to update and coming back to this story I am not to sure how I wanted to continue so out of the two options from the mini chapter above (if you can call it that) could you pick which one you want her to do? Thanks for reading! :)