Before Total Drama

I'm Sky and I first found out that I had MPD was when I was 15. I always knew I was different ever since they first came. My first personality I got was Kayle the Shy type when I was 7 or so I was told. Every time I'm get embarrassed or nervous she comes out and I was really nervous during 1st grade so I have no memory of that year.

After a few rough years with kayle, I moved on into 7th grade and I started doing Track and field. On my first day we all stretch and then we had to run a mile so when we started running, my second personality came which was Dash. From what my mom told me is that I won 1st place in state for 3 years in a row which is amazing.

All throughout middle school I still had know idea why I always black out, or what I did when I black out. People always tell me that I did this and that but have no memories of it. By the time of freshman year I had a bunch of friends because I was popular for some reason. Maybe because of Dash, who knows. One day I had a boyfriend named Mark and we were always honest and loyal but....my third personality came and it was Jenna. Every time I'm not with Mark and around another guy I black out. Mark would always accuse me of flirting and hanging on boys but I had no memory. I would try to tell him but he just broke up with me. At the end of the year I was at the bottom. No friends. No popularity. No boyfriend. No one to talk to.

Then, in Junior Year I started dating a guy named Ty. He taught me how to hunt, fish, track, use a weapon. Once I got better at it, my next trait came which was Chole the tracker trait. Every time I'm out in the woods I black out and when I'm out of the woods I'm always holding a dead animal. But one day I gasped and I looked around and suddenly I in the woods.

I look around some more and I see Scott in front of me. "Come on Chole I think I see a deer."

"Did you just call me Chole?"

"Well that's what I've always called you because you always said that was your name."

"Chole!" I yelled to myself hoping that she would hear me.

"Ok what's is up with you! At school you are your normal self, then once we go hunting you are like a totally different person!"

"It's complicated."

"Complicated?! Are you playing these stupid games with me because you don't want to be with me?!"

"No! I want to be with you!"

"Then tell me why you're playing these games on me!"

"I'm not playing any game."
"Then what is it?!"

"I-I think I have a disorder that when something happens around me or I'm doing something, I black out and when I open my eyes I'm in a room full of people who look exactly like me. I call them my traits because they are me with different abilities, and personalities. So when I'm in there one of them are out here. In other words.....I have MPD, Multiple Personality Disorder."

He paused and looked at me with discuss. I've never see him like this before. The Scott I knew and loved was gone. The one who loved me, cared for me, helped me feel like a normal human being was gone. He'll never look at me the same. "Scott, please. Talk to me."

"We're done." Tears begins to run down my face.

"No no no please!"

"I wanted to be with only you, Not with 5 people." He started walking away until I blacked out. Again I was in the same room but all 5 of us were here. Then I was chained down to the floor and so was everyone else but Then I heard a gun go off.

"Am I dead?" I asked myself.

"Nope. But your boyfriend is, oh sorry, ex boyfriend. Hahaha!"

"Who and where are you!"