Bigger! Badder! Brutal-er!

Chris McLean: Is italics

"We've been to the movies, We've been around the world, and this season we're going right back where it all began at Camp Wawanakwa! I'm Chris McLean and as you can see, things have changed sense we've been away. And by change...I mean it got really really dangerous. But the rules of the game are the same. A handful of unexpected teens will bunk with complete strangers, air their dirty laundry in our outhouse confessional, and compete in life threatening challenges all over the Island. And risk being voted off, and last one standing wins ONE....MILLION....DOLLARS! Speaking of our cast, here they come now!
A speed boat comes by and passes the Island while one of the original cast, Owen screens "Nooooooo!"
Hahaha. No not them, this season we got all new players fighting for the million and here they come now....For real. Meet Joe.
"Stay out of my way if you value your kiwis." Scott.
"Right back at chia."
Sky and Mike.
"Can you believe we're here!"
"Yeah it's......beautiful."
Lighting. Just then lighting comes out and pushed Sky and Mike onto the ground.
"Hello gorgeous!"
Brick. Brick dose a solute.
"Brick reporting for duty!"
B and Dwan.
"Your aura is exceptionally purplish green. Oh it suits you though!"
Dakota.
"Hey there! Dakota here and I'm here-"
And Maria.
"Oh yeah three more cotes gota do it." Then Dakota pushes Maria onto the ground.
"Wow who said you could-" Then Maria came back up and started spaying hair spry into Dakota's eyes.
"Don't Touch me blonde!"
Stacy.
"My grant aunt milly invented sun tan yea before her people smeared stuff with clay." Then Maria started spraying hair spray into her eyes.
Carmon.
"Fresh air! A real lake! Birds!" Then the birds came at him and nocked him off the first ledge. Sam.
"Oh yeah grenade luncher upgrade haha!"
Yep it's the ruffes, Tuffest, most explosive season EVER! Chris pulls out a controller and blows up the boat they were on.
"Ahhhhhh!!"
Right here on....Total......Drama........Revenge of The Island!"

Revenge of The Island!"