Finder Creepers

(Don't play song until told)

Chef is : bold

Last time on Total Drama Revenge of the Island. Eleven contests battled it out on a huge cliff and B proved that he was a brilliant improviser who scored big time for his team until his bitter teammate Scott bugged it on purpose and B got the boot. And now nights challenge is about fear and everyone knows fear is a dish best served in the dark! Muahhh! Huh Chef! Wardrobe was all out of vampire costume. It's all scary other then that. Right here right now on Total....Drama......Revenge of the island!

Sky's Point Of View
I was sleeping soundly in my bed dreaming about Mi-uhh I mean bikes that what I was dreaming about haha. Ok it was about Mike, I can't help it there's something about him that makes him perfect for me but I don't know what. And I need to talk to Cam about what he said last night how me and Mike have something in common. I'll find out later. Then I hear a air horn and Chris yelling run! Run for your lives! So I got dressed really fast and ran out the door and stood next to Mike. Thanks intern! "What!" Challenge time! He pulls up a map with skulls and a spider and pieces of paper on it and I'm vary confused while others *cough Brick are afraid. "W-What n-now in the middle of the night w-when it's all...y-ya now....d-dark?" Your challenge a scavenger hunt for three creepy souvenirs. Your locations, a hunted forest, a scary cemetery, and a extra spooktaular cave. First teem to each location gets a special clue, but watch out for boobytraps I really want to town with them hahaha. So move fast and stick together, you'll be penalized for each player you lose. "Um what dose the spider represent?" Cam said with a worried tune. Oh yeah, there's a gigantic mutant spider running around lose on the island. Almost everyone was freaking out. I wasn't even though I hate spiders as well but the best thing you can do to control your personalities is to stay calm...I hope. There's nothing to fear but morel tarrier itself. Talk soon. Then Chris blew the air horn and we were all running into the forest. We were all behind Joe until we ran into the Rats. "Well well well, what do we have here?" Joe said while lightning interrupted. "Hey find your own piece of paper." "Come on let's have the Rats have their clue I have an idea." We ran a little ahead of them until Joe stopped and Mike ask a question. "So what's your big plan?" "Find a place to hide so we can follow the Rats and there clue to our first souvenir. Into that bush!" Right when Joe said that I saw the bush and it had thorns all over it so I warned them. "Uh guy you mite not-" "Ow ow ow!" "Uhh." I wasn't going in that bush so I hind behind the tree on the left of the bush. "Shh! There coming!" "Inside a not is a nest...your souvenir lives with a pest...find Polaris and travel north west. Polaris is the North Star!" "The North Star is right there so this way is northwest, there's a path!" Thank goddess that they didn't see me. "Quick there getting away!" Joe said while everyone try's to get out of the bush but Brick got scared and picked the the bush and ran towards the Rats. Once Brick ran I was behind the tree so I tried yelling while running "Hey guys what for- *Gasp!" It didn't work out.

Dash's Point Of View
All of the sudden I was running in the woods in the dark. Cool! I started sprinting so fast I had to close my eye and all of the sudden I ran into someone. *Gasp

Sky's Point Of View
Once I got back into control, I was on top of Mike. "Sky? Why were you running so fast?" "I was? Oh uhh I mean yeah I was and uhh I uhh tripped on a uhh rock and must of uhh fell on you yeah that's it hahaha." Again with the nervous laugh I need to stop doing that! I got off of Mike and he helped me up off the ground. "So uhh Sky I have been-" he was cut off by Cam. "Look! Team colors!" And of course Joe is playing team leader. "Could be a trap. We should sent in our most expendable player." "No ones expendable!" Brick said. "Do you want to play nice or do you want to win!" Then she picked up Cam and threw him in the hole in the tree but Cam found something. "Look a key! This must be the first souvenir. Ahhh!" I have know idea why Cam freaked out but he fell out of the tree and the key landed next to me and Mike, being the sweet kind guy he is he said. "Sweet! Nice work Cam." Then all of the sudden I was in the confessional. "Gosh! Can someone give me a warning next time! Ahhh Mike....he's all I could think about well when I'm the one in control. He so sweet but he keeps going into character which is odd....I rather not think about it now." Then I was back to the challenge but something wet and sticky grabbed and pulled me up into the trees then I passed out.

~ 20 minutes later

I opened my eyes and saw a huge spider I tried running but I was strapped down on a web. Then I looked down and saw Mike with his hair gelded back and his shirt off which is weird. Oh no I think Je- *Gasp

Jenna's Point Of View
I was looking at my reflection until I was tied down on this ting and saw a that jerk Ana Maria kissing my man. "Hey he's my man! How about you go back to spraying on your tan!" After she kissed him see smiled at me and Veto said. "Bada bing bada boom baby!" The he ran off I wasn't heartbroken but Sky is so I backed off. *Gasp

Sky's Point Of View
"I thought Mike was interested in me?" "Uh Sky? Spider!" "Ahhh!" I screamed because you would to if you saw a spider the size of your house. Then I herd a gasp and Mike saying. "Sky! Don't move I'm coming!" "Oh I'm not going anywhere." "Oh a right haha." Then out of nowhere Cam full on attacked the spider. Then I heard another gasp from Mike and did some amazing gymnastics which brought Brick down to the ground. "Wow Mike that was impressive!" "Yes I know! Why is this rope so sticky?" I looked at him vary confused. Then I see Brick but the web fell bring everyone down with it then I looked over at Mike. "Uhh what just happened?" I got up and walked away from Mike because he hurt me. I thought he was was interested in me but I guess not. I can't be too mad at him I mean who would ever be interested in me, I'm the freak who has a problem. As the time went by I went to my cabin grabbed my guitar and put my vote in. Of course I voted Maria off for obvious reasons. I sat down away from Mike. I wasn't listening to Chris because I knew he was Pointing out what happened. But then Brick caught my attention. "Permission to speak! I volunteer for elimination! I don't deserve to stay I did not follow my own code!" At ease soldier, tonight's new maggot is tomorrow's new Rat. "I'm not taking the hurl of shame?" Nope! From here on end Brick and Joe will be fighting on opposing teams. "Thank you sir! I will not ignore my code again sir!" Whatever! Kinda disappointing that know one is going for a catapult ride though. Just then Dakota came in. "I finished filling your toilet with spring water." Then Chris put her on the catapult and launched her in the air. Once every one left I pulled out my guitar out of my case and started playing. (Video up top) After I said the last word I tear fell and landed on my guitar then I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I looked up and saw Cam so I start crying more and Cam pulled me into a hug.
"I thought he liked me."
__________________________

"__________________________