Runaway Model

Previously on Total Drama revenge of the island. The campers got deep with an underwater scavenger hunt. Mike's later-ego, Vito, pumped his way into AnneMaria's heart and under Sky's skin. And Mikes's other alter ego Svetlana threw down some gold metal moves in the waterskiing challenge. In the end, Dawn was taught for swiping everybody's stuff even though it was really Scott, Sneaky. It's now Team maggot vs. team rat. Will the rats man up before they're a man down? Let's hope now. There is nothing more entertaining than a man down. Chef falls threw the dock. Hahaha! Theirs more where that came from right now on Total...Drama...Revenge of the Island!

Sky's Point Of View
Joe, AnnMaria and I are in the bathroom getting ready for today. I was fixing up my hair in the mirror while AnneMaria dose the same and Joe sits on the counter. Then we hear Cam knocking on the door.

"Umm hello? Is it our turn yet?"

"Ahh keep your panties on!" Maria yells then turns her attention to me. "Jeez. Nice hair. Looks like someone just walked out of bed."

"Whatever, I'm not in a mood to comment on your insults."

"I'm just saying put some effort into it." Then she pulls out hairspray and starts spraying her hair making us cough. Once she finishes she flicks her hair and it looks like steel. "Now that's how you do hair." Then Joe jumps off the counter.

"I'll pass on frilly girly hair care thank you." Joe pulls out a razor and starts shaving her hair. Me and AnneMaria stare in unbelief. Then we hear Chris's voice.

It's challenge time! Campers, meet me on the other side of the island!

~Time Skip

I sit down on the front bench facing a big stage then Mike sits next to me.

"Hey Sky. Really like your hair."

"And I'm guessing 'Vito' like AnneMaria's hair." I said coldly. Then I was in the confession. "I thought Mike was into me not her! He needs to decide if he's into me or her! I guess I was wrong about him. He's just a jerk!" Then I was back and the curtains opened and we see Chef in a pink dress and Chris with white hair flew down from his jet pack.

"Welcome to your challenge! The weird and wild fashion spectacular!"

"Fashion?! Now you're talking." AnneMaria says while spraying hair spray.

"Uhh fashion. Wast of time." Joe says rolling her eye.

"So says the girl in men prison sweats." She fired back at Joe.

"Hey! Nobody needs to be reminded that I'm a girl." But then lightning got confused with the conversation.

"Sorry, who's a girl?" Before anyone can answer, Chris used the airhorn that killed our ears.

"Zip it! You won't be walking the catwalk. No, no, no, no. No amount of fashion can help you people. Haha. Here's how it's going to work. Each team gets a wardrobe of clothes, a makeup kit and ten minutes to dress and makeup a model which you'll send down the runway to be judged by myself, Chef, and today's Total Drama classic competitor, Lindsay!" She pop up out of a suitcase.

"Yay! Don't you just love my new special passion judgy shoes?" She has blue cowboy shoes on instead of her casual brown ones.

"I can't believe we get to dress an actual model instead of something crazy." I say to Mike as I look into his eyes. In that very moment, I forgot all about what happened last challenge with Vito and AnnMaria.