X

Baby Blue X

It's the next morning when an unwelcoming bark and a flurry of giggles wakes Harry up. He's bare from the waist down and the left side of the bed is cold, but disheveled. And he smiles hearing another set of giggles and a patter of feet on the floor.

He removes himself from the bed, pulling on a pair of pants and tiptoeing down stairs.

The sight is quite adorable. It's Peanut, his tail wagging happily and Spider-Man plays on the telly. Spider-Man two to be exact. Then there's Louis. Marvel T-shirt so big it's slipping off his shoulder. However, a bit snug around his pregnant belly. His feet are clad in red Spider-Man socks and he's got a beanie nearly slipping off his head. And maybe Harry sees the 15 year old he always loved right here in his living room. Their living room.

"What are you doing?" Harry interrupts. Louis' head zips up, eyes bright and smile still shining as he hands over his attention.

"Saving New York." Harry raises a brow at him, stepping towards the dynamic duo.

"Saving New York?"

"Uh huh, gotta get rid of Doctor Oct." Harry smiles, dimples pushing into his cheeks as he wraps the boy up in his arms.

"Ah, the 8 metal legged fiend huh?"

"Yep, he's gonna kill Mary-Jane." Harry presses his face into Louis' neck.

"And who's Mary Jane babe? Peanut." Louis shakes his head.

"S'you." Harry giggles into his neck.

"Im Mary Jane? Are you my Peter Parker?" Louis nods shrugging Harry off his shoulder, his breath tickling his neck. "My little spidey, huh?"

"Always your spidey."

"Climbing up walls and shooting webs out your wrists." Louis giggles but gasps.

"Forgot one thing though?"

"And what would that be?" It's only half a second before Louis surges forward, catching Harry's lips in his own. Granted they're a bit dry and his breath is a bit bad, but Louis doesn't complain.

Harry's hand comes up to Louis' hip, pulling him closer to his chest until the only thing separating them, is the bump of his daughter. Then Louis, pulls away.

"Spider-Man kisses silly." Louis whispers. Harry hums, closing the gap between their lips again and again. Louis of course, tries to speak between them.

"I need-to go-home." He mumbles.

"Can't it wait?" Louis sighs against Harry's lips and tries to speak again.

"Leo has to- be fed." Harry ignores it. "And if I don't- Eat soon I'll be- sick." Now Harry departs. Lips bright pink from contact.

"Why?"

"Cause if Mia silly." Harry's face softens as he glances down at the bump between them. "Baby has got to eat y'know." Harry pushes their foreheads together.

"Just eat here." Louis rejects the option with a head shake. "Why not?"

"Cause, you don't want to see me get sick."

"It can't be that bad." Louis pouts at him, eyebrows smushed together.

"It is, we eat, she gets rid of it. And I suffer through it." Harry pushes his fringe away. "Can last for hours too."

"My poor babies." Louis lies his head on Harry's neck.

"It's awful."

"Wish I could make it go away."