IV

Short filler with a fluffy ending, enjoy.

Baby Blue IV

It's on Fridays evening. Friday evening Louis is sitting with a steaming cup of tea under his nose, belly rounded a bit more within the past three weeks. And he's calm. Fully 100 percent calm.

Course that's all interrupted when there's a knock on his door. Louis being Louis, calls for the intruder to come in and Harry's face pops in bright with a smile and a paper bag.

"I bought biscuits." Louis coos at the offer.

"Yummy. I gots tea." Harry smiles shrugging off his jacket and a bit of thunder cracks off in the distance.

"It's coming down out there." Harry informs, hand running through his hair and he tosses the bag of chocolate chip biscuits to Louis. "S'the water still hot?" Louis nods and moves his head towards the kitchen.

"On the stove." Harry nods and moves past the boy to make a cup of tea. "Where'd the sweets come from Hazzy?"

"Umm. I made them actually. With a um... Friend." Louis ignores the last bit. Chomping down on the cookies happily.

"Soft and perfect." Harry kisses the boy's head as he wanders over with his cuppa. The elder man plops down next to the boy and Louis pulls up his legs, breathing into his cup.

"So how are you? And her?" Louis glances down at his stomach happily.

"She's good. And Im okay. Bit nervous but okay." Harry sips on his cup and hums before swallowing and pulling off.

"Why nervous babe?"

"Well... I um." Louis looks around him, setting his cup down and snags Harry's hand. He presses the boy's hand firmly to his bump and waits. "Can you feel anything?" Harry shakes his head. "Well she's practically dancing cause of those cookies." Harry chuckles and rubs a soothing hand over the stretched skin.

"Getting big yeah?"

"Yeah. Zaynie is putting himself officially on Baby duty at this house. I don't know if you're doing anything at home. If you even want me there." Harry's smile falters.

"I always want you home. You're my husband." Louis sighs.

"You're knocked up boy husband."

"Hey." Harry warns. He moves closer to the boy. "You're still my husband. And she's still my daughter." Louis shrugs. "Besides that tell me, what's it like to be pregnant and be a boy?" Louis snorts.

"You need a wee. Every 20 minutes."

"Sounds fun." Louis points a finger at him.

"Im not finished Hazzy. Not even close. You're hungry. Always. You're sicky. And it's yucky. You feel like you're going through another growth thingy."

"Puberty?" Harry laughs. Louis shoves him.

"Yeah. And your nippies hurt a lot."

"Your nippies huh?" Louis nods proudly, subconsciously covering his chest. "Are they like sensitive or-"

"If you were to pull on them, even a little. I would scream." Harry laughs and pulls his boy to his chest.

"What does she feel like?" He mumbles.

"Like someone is playing the piano in your tummy. Other times its like popcorn." Harry's hand dips to the boy's bump. "Do you hate me? For getting pregnant?"

"I could never hate you Lou." Louis lays his head against the nan's chest.

"I think you could. How is it at home?" Harry's eyes widen and he holds his breath for a minute. He clears his throat.