I

Baby Blue.

I awoke on Saturday morning, groggy and jet lagged. My body was fighting sleep deprivation, but my skin sense feather light touches. Nose sensing greasy breakfast foods. Ears picking up the sound of a soft voice just in front of me.

"Birthday boy." The voiced hummed. I groaned and pushed my face deeper into the pillow. "Hazzy. Wakey wakey please." The voice urged. A hand brushed over the left side of my jaw softly. Dainty fingers swirling patterns across my skin. "Hazzy don't make me jump on you." The voice warned.

"You wouldn't." Before another verse could be added, a body came tumbling onto my resting body. Midsection cocooned by short little legs and being bounced upon.

"Wake up Hazzy!" The voice shouted. I pried apart my eyelids, glancing up at my husband straddling my waist. Black frames on the bridge of his nose. My grey knit jumper swallowing the majority of him, all the way down to his oh so delicious thighs. The tiny sliver of his boxer briefs noticeable under all the bunches of fabric.

"Must you?" He shrugged and lowered his lips to mine. The kiss was chaste a simple and nothing but morning breath, but it was sweet and innocent. Just like Louis. Kind of.

"Happy birthday." He cheered. He flashed his whites at me, kissing my nose and scotching to my lap, pulling me up with him. "Loubaby made Hazzy breakfast! Kind of." He declared, the last bit ending in a whisper. I pretended not to hear the second part and pressed a sloppy kiss to his flushed cheek.

"Thank you baby boy! Certainly smells nice. What is it?" He pulled a plate off the bedside table and place it into my lap.

"Potatoes, pancakes, and bacon. Your favourite. I couldn't really make the eggs very well, so I gave up." He informed. I plucked the fork table as well, digging into my potatoes.

"Good job lovey, really good stuff. And the eggs are fine. Not a necessity." Louis beamed at me.

"Really?"

"Course." He giggled and bounced energetically in my lap. "Want a bite?" He paused before shaking his head.

"Stomach still hurts... A bit." I nodded. He had a raging stomach bug for a little while, then the flu, then another bug. He'd been going to the doctor I guess. But I wouldn't know, considering I had been to 3 different countries in the last 3 weeks besides home.

I polished off my breakfast, Louis' head resting on my shoulder throughout before I spoke up.

"So what are we doing today baby?" He thought for a moment, head tilting to the side.

"Umm dinner with your mummy and gembug."

"Cool."

"Then Liam wanted us for drinks." I hummed a response. His arms wrapped around my neck. "Then we can come home and I have you all to myself." I grinned.

"That sounds interesting. What on earth could we do?"

"I dunno what do you want to do?" He asked, lips pressing against my jaw.

"Well birthday sex sounds pretty cool. Haven't done that since your birthday." He hummed, facing me and pressing his lips against mine. A not so chaste kiss with his fingers entangled in my hair. Massaging my scalp expertly.

He pulled away, lips a bright pink and kissed my nose.

"Such a pretty birthday prince." I draped my arms round his waist.

"Such a beautiful blue eyed princess." He giggled and nuzzled into my neck.

"24 is old. That means we've been together for-"