» 05: Yeet my petite croissant

"Yeet."

"Stop it."

"Yeet."

"Seriously. Stop."

"Yeet."

"Shut up!"

"...Yeet."

"Dick! I swear to god!" Artemis fumed, turning to face me, as we flew in the bioship.

I stayed quiet a moment, before whispering, "Yeet."

"One more time," she threatened, turning to face me, pointing a shaking finger my way. "and I swear to god, I'll shove an arrow down your damn throat."

"Guys. Please stop. We're on a mission." Kid Flash sighed, tiredly rubbing his eyes, as he leaned back into his seat. Awe. Poor baby.

"Artemis." I called out, said Archer ignoring me. "Yo Artemis."

"Shut up."

"But I need you to see something." I encouraged, she turning to face me once more with her arms folded tightly over her chest.

"Wha-?" She began, but quickly stopped once a loud "yeet" echoed from my lips and my mask bonked her in the center of her forehead. The red coating her skin out tomatoes to shame.

"That's it!" The banshee screeched, unbuckling herself, and hurling herself my way. I couldn't scramble away fast enough and quickly found myself pinned to the ground, holding back her arms as she tried to jam an arrow down my poor throat. Attempting to do exactly as she promised.

"Help! I'm being raped!" I called out, eyes as I squirmed beneath her.

"C'mon guys." Kid Flash whined, getting up from his seat. "You do this every mission." You know, he could be a bit more worried that I'm about to die.

"Do us all a favor and knock both of them out." I heard Superboy mumbled. I sent a scowl his way.

"Fuck you, Lex Jr.! Go choke on some kryptonite!"

"I am so going to kill you!"

"Conner no!" Miss Martian broke in, leaving her seat to hold him back. Not that she was doing a good job at doing so, for obvious reasons.

"Conner now isn't the time!" Kid Flash snapped, trying to pull a screaming Artemis off me, the tip of the arrow uncomfortably close to my throat.

"Yeet him off the ship. Maybe he'll learn how to fly!" I cackled, earning another irritated scream from the Archer and quicker advance from the Kryptonian.

"Please! We mustn't fight!"

"Artemis! Will you get off him?!"

"Can it, Wally! Your boy toy dead!"

"Ah! I feel it penetrating skin!"

A loud "Enough!" Caused everyone to freeze, a fuming Aqualad coming our way.

"We will be landing momentarily," Aqualad explained, the rest of us pouting in our seats. I sent Artemis a face, who in turn, returned it. "This is strictly stealth. Am I clear?"

"Aye captain." I lazily saluted, leaning back into my seat.

"Do you always have to be such an asshole?" Artemis asked.

"Everyone has to excel at something. Right?" I offered with a shrug, mask secured on my face once more.

"Babe. Be nice." Kid Flash sighed once more. Lazily covering my mouth as he leaned over my seat. "We're heading out in a moment, and it'll be really difficult being unseen with you two arguing."