» 04: Suspicions Are One With R

A/N:

" Wassup! R here!

I mean Robin.

Forgot that Author Senpai changed my name.

So so indecisive.

JJ is bipolar as Fuck.

I mean, she rewrites each chapter at least several times, because she can't decide on what to put.

Dumbass -dab- "

...

" I'm guessing you are waiting for your chapter?

Well, JJ read that readers absolutely hate when authors do this.

So.

She

Has

Decided

To

Do

Just

That.

Because she is an annoying person.

Her life is meaningless.

I should take over this account.

Fuck you JJ

Okay. Here's your story.

Despise you always,

Your neighborhood hacker, R.

|»«|

It had been several days since my encounter with Deathy, and let me tell you, my nerves were equivalent to that of a husband watching his wife give birth.

A very disgusting process.. how the hell is that even possible? Something the size of a football tearing itself out of a dime sized-

I'm getting off track.

I have been able to at least act somewhat normal with everyone, but my actions wouldn't last forever, not with a team of nosey teens nagging me.

"So, are you going to tell us what's wrong or are we gonna have to have M'gann pry open your mind?" Artemis asked, her arms folded lazily over her chest whilst she and the rest of the team surrounded me in the corner. Ha. Like Miss Martian could figure out my mind.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I lied, an irritated glare adorning my features. Even Wally was in on this. Some boyfriend he is. Bitch.

"Don't lie to us, Dick." Said speedster frowned. "You've been acting weird ever since you came back from whatever hell you were doing last week."

"You got me.. I'm going through my emo phase." I gave out a dramatic sigh, shagging my hair in my face. "No one understands me. Something about My Chemical Romance. I should just kill myself. Boohoohoo."

"No! Please do not kill yourself!" M'gann exclaimed, roughly grabbing my shoulders and shaking me. "Your life is precious and you must always value it, even when you are facing dark times!"

"M'gann.. please. stop.." I groaned out, stars starting to dance around in my vision.

"He's not being serious, M'gann." Artemis sighed, the Martians shaking coming to a cease.

"He's not? You should not joke about that. I read that suicide is a very dangerous topic nowadays."

Oh my dear Martian, how gullible you are. An idea sprung into my head. "Hey M'gann, if you say gullible slow, it sounds like orange."

"Really?"

It would seem she wasn't the only one, for a certain Kryptonian and Atlantian joined in as well. Oh, how pure they were. What did the world do to deserve such sweet cinnamon rolls such as them? I must protect them at all costs.

"Babe. Knock it off." Wally sighed, desperately trying to hide a smile.

"What?" I snickered. "I didn't do anything."

"It doesn't seem to be working. Am I not saying it slow enough?" M'gann asked, disappointment etching its way onto her features.

"Yeah. Try saying it a bit slower." I encouraged, lightly waving her off as I made my escape. Three of the five teens now no longer paying attention to me. Perfect.

"And where do you think you're going?" Artemis asked, her and Wally blocking my way.

"I don't know. I was thinking about hacking the zeta beams and changing everyone's nicknames." I offered with a shrug. "Or maybe steal a dog. The Batcave could use a bad dog. Who knows, maybe it will lighten Batman's mood a bit. Ace sounds like a good name."

"How considerate of you." The Archer said with a roll of the eyes. Not at all amused.

"What? You don't like dogs?" I asked, soon looking at her with shock. "Do you like cats?! You monster!"

"Oh my god." She groaned, clearly giving up. The sound of the other three Hero's slowly saying 'gullible' in the background.

"Look," Wally began, clearly done as well. "If you don't want to talk about it right now, fine. But, you will be talking to us about it eventually. Got it." I ducked my head, avoiding his gaze. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I got to stop the other three, before they drive me crazy repeating the word 'gullible'." And with that, the two of them left.

And my mood turned sour once again as I looked back on my previous encounter.

How do you tell the people you care about you're going off to die?

It's simple. You don't.

- To Be Continued -

A/N (again):

This chapter is so short, yet I can't seek to find the motivation to write more.

Anyone ever feels like that?

That seems to be my mood all the time now. Lmao.

Ahh, this story sucks. Please save yourselves and go find a better author. This one is a grade A failure.

- JJ