A Ending

Let's give some applause to @MagicNESSOfLight for the wonderful comment: "Poor Luciano, guy just wanted to rule the world with everyone as his servent and pledge undying loyalty."

You made me laugh...

Thats hard to do.

--------

Well something did happen. Well, more like someone.

Because 2p Iceland just decided to crash through the window.

Kuro and Luciano stopped fighting instantly, looking at the new comer.

"Egil! What the heck, you weren't supposed to come out yet!" Leonas whined.

Egil had light beige hair, with the tips dyed a light violet. One of his eyes was covered by an eyepatch, the other was a bright red. He was also wearing a black turtle neck shirt.

"I heard my big brother's 1p was here! I need to see him!" Egil squeeled childishly.

He then proceeded to turn and face the 1ps, beaming.

"Hello! My name is Egil Steilsson!" He said, giggling.

Then, all at once, he became scarily serious.

"Now, which one of you is me and my brother's 1ps?"

Norway and Iceland glances at each other, and blinked.

Egil had already seen them though.

He went to walked to them when Allen stepped in front.

Egil sighed, lifting his eyepatch. No one but Allen saw underneath.

Everyone in the room froze, completely still. No one could move.

They weren't shocked, no they just couldn't move. Like they were being held still.

Egil flipped his eyepatch closed and skipped over to Norway, who was struggling to move.

"Big brother~." Egil cooed, beaming.

Then he turned to Leonas and Raimond, who seemed to be able to move again.

"I want this one, you can set the the Danish Mutt free now." Egil sang.

Leonas looked upset. "Hey! No way I worked ha-!" He shut up with the look Raimond gave him.

"I'm sorry, what were you going to say?" Egil said innocently.

Emil, 1p Iceland, struggled to just move his lips. "D-don't touch him!"

Egil stopped, turning to his 1p with a look of disgust.

"Right. You. You don't deserve your brother. Screw off." Egil then touched Emil's forehead glaring with his not patched eye.

Egil grabbed Norway's hand, running to the middle where Leonas handcuffed him.

"No fair, I want one too." Leonas pouted.

Raimond rolled his eyes. "You can't have Feliks, but if you want one just take them."

Leonas grinned and looked around the room before going up to Luciano and taking the remote from his throne arm.

Then, he proceeded to take Vash from Kiku, leading him to the middle.

Raimond sighed distainfully. "Might as well take one of the 2ps as well."

Grinning, he went over to Kuro and yanked him up by the hair, and away from Luciano. "I simply wanted you to come peacefully. I never said Viktor was safe, you know?" Raimond scowled even more saying this.