A Memory

All the countries staying at America's house crowded onto the couches and floor around the T.V. as America controlled the little fly, moving back to the dungeon.

-----

Feliks whimpered slightly when he moved, crawling towards the cell door.

All he could to was lightly fiddle with the lock, and listen to the soft breaths coming from Gilbert's cell next to him.

Feliks pressed his eyes closed tightly.

"Vhat did they do to you?" Gilbert asked softly.

Feliks sighed and leaned against the wall separating him from Prussia.

"They reminded me of things I totally don't want to remember. And, like, beat me up every time I would yell or spit at them." Feliks replied, with a dry smile.

Gilbert chuckled lightly, but he got quiet fast.

"...Do you vant to tell me vhat the told you?"

Feliks opened his eyes and stared at the other wall, thinking.

"They kept, like, saying how Liet wouldn't care if I gave up. And..." Feliks stopped.

"And?" Gilbert asked.

"They pointed out some things I, like, don't want to talk about." Feliks snapped slightly.

He heard Gilbert sigh.

Then there was only silence.

"...They kept telling me I failed Liet. When Russia was taking him away." Feliks whispered.

A small smile made its way to his lips.

"I know I did. If I didn't have that wound I would have gotten up and totally punched Russia's lights out..."

He heard Gilbert jump.

"You vere wounded?" The Prussian asked.

"It was a stab wound. In my stomach. I, like, couldn't move." Feliks gave a dry laugh.

There was more quiet.

"You should tell him. Lithuania, I mean. Even if he already forgave you, you should tell him what really happened." Gilbert said.

Feliks closed his eyes again, tilting his head back and onto the wall.

"I will. If- When. When we get out."

------

Lithuania blinked, before smiling at the T.V.

"You go Poland." He whispered.

------

Kuro groaned and pushed his eyes open.

He looked around. There was just plains and plains of grass, swaying a bit in the wind.

Where was he?

There was laughing, and a child appeared, wearing a small green and white dress. At first look, Kuro would have guessed it to be a girl, but he knew better.

This was Chibitalia, 1p Italy.

After him, another appeared. This one resembled Germany in a way, but with a small black hat and cloak.

The Chibi Italy laughed loudly and turn to speak to 'Germany'.

Kuro couldn't hear what the other said, but it seemed important. He was getting ready to creep closer when the screen changed.

It was the same two. Once again, he was just far enough to not be able to hear, but he saw Italy give his broom to 'Germany'. Then they kissed, and 'Germany' left. Italy just cried.